House committee charges Rangel with multiple ethical violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any republicans - only true conservatives make commit crime so kokonut is going be glad to protect and soft on them.

No doubt. :rofl:

Everybody knows that committing a crime means paying the price. Doesn't matter who.

Rather, it's "a heart beat away" for Biden. And I often ask this question as to whether his two previous aneurysms affected his rationale thinking. We all know how he has responded seeing so many gaffes pile up, the exaggerations and mindless meanderings of his own thinking outloud.

What the heck is a reprimand? How can this possibly deter anyone? Even if the election for his seat was next week, voters have become so jaded to all the negative campaigns that it might not matter. Once Marion Barry was re-elected mayor, I realized anything is possible. Maybe they all are looking for leniency if they do a boo boo. "Remember when I voted for your reprimand?"

And that is a very valid point. America has become so jaded over all of the negative attack campaigns that they simply brush them aside now. We have a perfect example on our own AD. No one takes anything Kokonut posts seriously because he has over inundated the forum with his negative attack strategies.

Everybody knows that committing a crime means paying the price. Doesn't matter who.

Yeah, right.:roll: There is more "umpaid for" criminal activity, particularly white collar, than there is "paid for".

And who is this "everybody" you refer to? Does a 6 month old baby know that? How about a criminal who has never been caught. How about a defense attorney? Might want to stay away from such broad generalizations.

It's not that. It's Biden. He has had two aneuryisms in the past. If he drops, Nancy's 2nd in line.

And what exactly makes you think that those two past aneuryisms are life threatening in the here and now? Trying to play physician?

And what exactly makes you think that those two past aneuryisms are life threatening in the here and now? Trying to play physician?

exactly. I mean... look at Dick Cheney. He's in a much worse condition than Biden is.

Rather, it's "a heart beat away" for Biden. And I often ask this question as to whether his two previous aneurysms affected his rationale thinking. We all know how he has responded seeing so many gaffes pile up, the exaggerations and mindless meanderings of his own thinking outloud.

that's what I'm infamous for. That's why I do comedy stand-ups in Brooklyn. Perhaps I'm a heart beat away from brain aneurysm? :Ohno:

that's what I'm infamous for. That's why I do comedy stand-ups in Brooklyn. Perhaps I'm a heart beat away from brain aneurysm? :Ohno:

There is only a correlation in one's rambling logic.:P

I don't believe that is the cause of him going daffy. I wouldn't be suprised if his frontal lobe of the brain has been affected by aneurysms, because that area is in charge of planning, organizing, problem solving and selective attention. The area known as the prefrontal cortex controls personality and various higher cognitive functions such as behavior and emotions.

Operations usually are a measure of clearing the artery with the blockage. Most notable is the fact of where anuerysms in the brain are common. The Circle of Willis in the brain. Those arteries are at the base of the brain, they surround the cerebellum, brain stem, midbrain and pons. It branches out laterally, anteriorly and posteriorly and from there wraps around and ends superiorly on the brain.

or....

He could be one unique person. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back