Homicide in Your Area

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Was there a homicide in your area? Do you know what happened? If so, tell us!

I'm not aware of any homicide in my area, but earlier tonight when I went to drop off Elyse at her crib, we passed by this house where a girl was killed by some maniac 6 years ago and got caught less than a year ago. Creepy!

we had an apartment building blow up and they are still trying to figure out what happen

ohhhh *shudders* god - creeps me out ..... thank god NO crime or anything in MY home area - lol .... ask Natalie aka deafgal01

Yeah there was some homicide in an area where we went sometimes...it was near an apartment and somone was shot to death there...we don't know why, and I'm not sure if he was caught or not...but lucky we didn't live at that apartment! :shock:

Umm last week on some road that is really BUSY in the morning that got everyone's attention.. the lady wuz hung by cable cord, people think she jumped out of the window and hung herself, BUT.. the problem is that they discovered that the WINDOW was CLOSED. so they dunno if she was murdered or something. Does this count as Homicide?

There was one in North Birmingham a gun shot that killed 2 people as it is just down the road from my house and noone been caught as they managed to escape as that was last november i think!

in 1993, my friend was kill himself in the garage, but their parent didn't know until his dad saw the light was on in the garage and he thought he forget to turn off and went to garage and saw his own son was hang on on his neck. He was so scream and scary. His mom was run and ask him what is wrong but father was push his wife away from their son. they found it out he was gone. I know him for a long time his sister is deaf. we go to school for years. that is terrible :(

Nope, no homicides in that area, but I'm sure if I did some research I could find several in Indianapolis. *shudders*

someone was killed a few feet away from my home. i live near woods and they found the ladys body, burned and rolled in a rug.
a few murderers released on probation lived in my neighborhood. they were forced to post a sign on their window becuz most of the people who lived in my neighborhood had kids.

There was a child molester who was recently released from prision and he was living with his mom on the other side of my town. There were many people protesting to get him out of the neighbors because that area were full of children living there.

It was so bad he had to leave.

I dont want to say. I seen so many things and I do not want to remember. Sorry.

Last edited:
One homicide in for long 18 years. It was happened at outside Shop Rite off Exit 135 in GSP. Thanks to out of the towners. This has been made one of the busiest intersections in Union County.

Yeah i live in very dangerous area in dallas southern area, and i had my cousin going to high school there, somehow on Jan 16, 2 days after my bday she got killed for no reason which some killer had thought that she was somebody else (her boyfriend was supposed to be killed instead of her), she got shot in his car... i never had gotten any chance to said or talked to her about anythin which i known her since we were little kid, sigh.. i missed her.. oh well... thats the way of life goes on...

Homicide sucks!

I've had a friend gunned down by a guy just because of an argument. It happened about a mile away from my home (I live in the South Wedge Area part of the city, not far from Monroe Avenue.)

The loss was indescribable - he was talented at graffiti and he always loved showing off his drawings and sketches of past and future graffitis he's done. His sketches were so awesome!

What bugged me the most about his death was his wife and kids. He was married, and had two kids - one whom was just born six months earlier, a baby girl.

Being a father myself, the very thought of my friend's kids missing out on their father's presence breaks my heart.

The point is, homicide sucks. I wish people would stop, take a few breaths, and think things over - before even doing anything stupid and foolish, such as taking another life. Nothing excuses that, period.

Many homicides are done at impulse (last-minute without any planning or forethought) by petty issues - such as arguments, money, kids, food, affairs, and more tiny things.

I'm trying to say people need to stop and THINK the consequences over, before even doing anything so fuckin' foolish!

:!: The bottom line: Life is precious. Taking it isn't. :!:

Last edited:
the Killer keep kill 5 or 6 times from women that's where who's student school and one is older since almost one year ago. It's about 1 1/2 hours away from my area...that's awful but still not find the killer. I have careful and watch out from the Killer.

It happened like 1997 in my freshman year at high school. My second cousin Gisellewas murdered. Let me explain what happen.

My cousin (let call her Maria) maria was arguing with her husband bec he got home very late. He was drunk and can't keep himself control. They kept arguing and my cousin Giselle ( shes their daughter) tried to stop them. All of sudden, he took a pocket knife and tried to hurt my cousin maria but Giselle got in his way. He stabbed on Giselle's heart and he realized that it was mistake. My cousin maria ran to outside to call for help. The ambulance came and took Giselle to the hospital. The doctors were trying to work on her heart. She was able to stay alive. Giselle was on t.v. and newspaper. Many people know that I'm her cousin. Few days later, she died bec her heart can't work anymore. U know what is worse?? Her grandmother was staying in the same hospital and didn't even know about her. My family didn't want to tell her or she will go crazy. I refused go to Giselle's funreal. Rest in peace.

Back