Home Foreclosure Leads To Suicide

Jeez!

My best friend told me whenever people got foreclosure notice, what they do?

Take everything off such as counter tops (kitchen, bathroom etc), cabinets carpet, hardwood floors, etc and there will not be any value in the house. I found out from her last year.

Oh my dear... It's very, very, very sad to read that article... It hurts... :(

Why do she keep it quiet for long months instead of do something to get solution quickly?

Oh dear, this is very sad to read this article. :(

Oh, that's very sad for them, economic is sucks right now and real estate/mortgage is still in crisis too.

Seems suspicious to me. Are they sure the husband didn't shoot her for the insurance? How do we know he's telling the truth?

Seems suspicious to me. Are they sure the husband didn't shoot her for the insurance? How do we know he's telling the truth?

Right, Reba and it wouldn't be the first time that has happened (him shooting her) by a long shot. Lol....

Every time I hear something like this, it make me sad. I work in Mortgage Industrial with every walk of life. From time to time, I find people uneducated about foreclosure and short sales. I spend more time educating about foreclosure and short sale process than doing mortgage loans closing.

There is a uprising non-profit organization called Deaf Financial Education Center (Aka. DFEC). Their website is still under construction and in process searching for board member to join. Once they complete board, they will begin hiring employee to focus on task of education financial in deaf community.

Soon, I will be working closely with DFEC and hope it will turn around for best in deaf community. See more family save their home. See more family get out of debt. See more family able to afford a home they desires.

I just hope that turn out would be positive result from DFEC.

Their website can be found at www dfec org Deaf Financial Education Center

They foreclosed because they did not pay their bills. After almost 2 years of living in a house for free, I think that it shouldn't come as a shock.
Secondly, too bad life insurance doesn't cover suicide.

So Sad!! 2 to 3 years I will selling my big house *Country to smaller house at near City :D cuz mostly I am worry about Oil price :squint: Also I am single mom with huge house now .. Ouch! LOL

They foreclosed because they did not pay their bills. After almost 2 years of living in a house for free, I think that it shouldn't come as a shock.

Agreeing with you .. Since I was 27 years old and first owner home I am stuck payments mortgage for 13 years :roll:

Not that I condone suicide but insurance companies (last I heard) DO pay if the insurer has been in good standing for at least 2 years.

Question is: if the individual commits suicide, will they get beyond the pearly gates?

Ohh sure!

Tonight I will go to my parent's house, killing my parents and take their three houses, their business, their vechiles, their trailer, everything! It is the best idea I ever had.

Ohhh pls! :roll: And yea, it's sad.. :(

Hmm - to Deaf Mortgage, a question.

Um, a mortgage is a loan, right? How much, exactly, does land and property cost per acre?

How long until the mortgage is paid off? Does the monthly house payments make up the total of the house price itself? I remember my mom telling me something abt interest.

Let's use an example of a house costing 100,000 dollars. Use that example to answer my questions. Then tell me the grand total of, well everything lol - house, land/property, and mortgage loans, plus interest and then divide that to per-month payments.

If you can take the time to explain clearly for me to fully get it, I'd appreciate it.

Hmm - to Deaf Mortgage, a question.

Um, a mortgage is a loan, right? How much, exactly, does land and property cost per acre?
I'll butt in and answer some of your questions. Yes mortgage is a loan for home. Cost of land/property/per acre varies, depending on where you live.

How long until the mortgage is paid off? Does the monthly house payments make up the total of the house price itself? I remember my mom telling me something abt interest.
It depends on the contract you signed with the loaner. It's usually over 10+ years. It's not surprising to pay mortgage for more than 20 years. However - the longer you pay, the more interest you're paying.

Let's use an example of a house costing 100,000 dollars. Use that example to answer my questions. Then tell me the grand total of, well everything lol - house, land/property, and mortgage loans, plus interest and then divide that to per-month payments.

If you can take the time to explain clearly for me to fully get it, I'd appreciate it.
well it depends on interest rate, your credit history, # of payments, and terms of agreement with your loaner. There are bunch of terms like fixed rate, varied, etc. Deaf Mortgage will explain this better.

Jeez!

My best friend told me whenever people got foreclosure notice, what they do?

Take everything off such as counter tops (kitchen, bathroom etc), cabinets carpet, hardwood floors, etc and there will not be any value in the house. I found out from her last year.

Oh wow, I can understand how much your friend is very angry and frustrate with the bank. Most bank apparently do not care what other people work very hard to pay the bills on time for many years then got lay off job or become serious sick as disability. They cant afford to pay the mortgage, food, oil heat, etc... It is very scared for anyone, it can happen to anyone.

Every time I hear something like this, it make me sad. I work in Mortgage Industrial with every walk of life. From time to time, I find people uneducated about foreclosure and short sales. I spend more time educating about foreclosure and short sale process than doing mortgage loans closing.

There is a uprising non-profit organization called Deaf Financial Education Center (Aka. DFEC). Their website is still under construction and in process searching for board member to join. Once they complete board, they will begin hiring employee to focus on task of education financial in deaf community.

Soon, I will be working closely with DFEC and hope it will turn around for best in deaf community. See more family save their home. See more family get out of debt. See more family able to afford a home they desires.

I just hope that turn out would be positive result from DFEC.

Their website can be found at www dfec org Deaf Financial Education Center

That is so WONDERFUL to educate to the Deaf Community. Itself finance is very complicated for us to understand. When I purchase my condo, I learned so much how can I manage with my finance even my car broke down. I had to using the credit card as emergency then I have to pay another bill on the credit card. Something happen in the house like toilet broke or leak on the ceiling in the bathroom, had going through condo fee or insurance coverage, etc...

It is very frustrated to keep the finance stable.

Back