Hold a Grudge is a Mental Illness?

Visit Greenspiration! Home about articles on how Paxil is connected to

Murder, and Depression is NOT an illness.

And don't forget about the joke where God's sitting in the shrinks office with you, and he's arguing with the shrink, saying there is NO MENTAL ILLNESS, it's just something doctor's and shrinks have created!

There's three people sitting in the office, a shrink, you and God.
The shrink tells you that you have a mental illness and God's listening in to the conversation, but he says that there's no such thing as a mental illness.

Then the shrink and God are having an argument, because she's right but he's wrong.

Laugh, because this isn't a joke. People are everyday labelled with a mental illness, and others label them and stigmatize them, and the label is not real but the shrinks tell you it is!

That is not true! Just because you had a bad experience, doesn't mean that there is no such thing as actual mental illnesses. Besides, your experience was with something completely different! Yours was a medical problem.

I know about this stuff. I have Bipolar Disorder, so does my mom, my grandpa, my aunt, and my cousin. My Grandpa is unmedicated, lives alone in middle of nowhere with his wife--NO STRESS!--and he still gets symptoms. My mom and I live in regular world with lots of external stress and we take medications, and we do better than him other than stress from work and school. External stress does not cause someone to be up in the middle of the night rearranging furniture or jumping off buildings thinking they can fly. (I'm not making up these situations, by the way.)

I have been taking Paxil for years now, and it has helped me to feel happy with my life again, instead of wanting to commit suicide or something like that. Every medication affects people differently.

So stop holding a grudge against the prescription drug industry and try to understand that some people really do need their meds to survive.

I had one of those odd moments when I went to a doc in the box after a wreck on my bike.. one of the questions said..and I quote! "do you sleep with more then two pillows"? ???

LOL
That's random!

It depends on what the grudge is.

If you have a grudge against someone for no good reason, then that's a problem.

Back