Hockey

C

coloravalanche

Anyone who is fan of ice hockey? I am! :D

Not really a fan. I like watching the fights. LOL. Some of 'em are kind of funny.

NY Rangers for me - fan by default.

I like watching ice hockey -- very violent, heh! I used to follow the San Jose Sharks. :)

Emerica said:
I am fan of Sergie Fedorov!

Oh yea...he plays for red wings?? are you from michigan??

Im curious which state do you think its the top best hockey players in the world?? like for example: coloravalanche or redwings or ?????

I dont have cable tv to watch! :cry: :cry: :D

Super Big Fan of Robert Lang since he played for the Penguins... however I am not a fan of the Red Wings, and I am not happy at all that he plays for them.
I also like Jagr, Slegr, Gonchar, Kovelev, and Martin Straka.

coloravalanche said:
Oh yea...he plays for red wings?? are you from michigan??

Im curious which state do you think its the top best hockey players in the world?? like for example: coloravalanche or redwings or ?????

I couldn't state since it's lock out... I'm from home of Mighty Ducks near Anaheim (not a fan).

I'm fan of red wing when I heard Fedorov, before when he played for russia and won the world champ, was drafted by RedWings in 1989 and heard again they picked Nicklas Lidstrom (Sweden Elite league) in 1990 (my favorite all time defenseman)

Sergie Fedorov is playing for the Ducks now (not bad this year, but he's still top scorer on the Ducks) ... When he played for Wings, I consider that he's the top player in the world... Better than Great One (He used enforcer) or Super Mario (haven't played full season, yet). Therefore Fedorov played both way in offensive and defensive.

Last edited:
coloravalanche said:
I dont have cable tv to watch! :cry: :cry: :D

You can check out the hockey news on internet... (I was scouting before the players enter NHL).

Jaana said:
No actually... just from montreal originally and always loved him. :Oops: :D

Oh that's right he playing for montreal... he had a head injuried before right?

coloravalanche said:
Curious which www do you use??

You can use NHL.com and HockeyNews.com

if you any questions or need help... Buy me some time to go look for it...savvy!

are you female or male?

Goooooooo Aavvvllllllllaaannnnnccccccvccceeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emerica said:
You can use NHL.com and HockeyNews.com

if you any questions or need help... Buy me some time to go look for it...savvy!

are you female or male?

female! :D

Grew up in Philadelphia Flyers household. Right now I dont think I really support any teams. SLC has a hockey team called Grizzlies but I dont know if its major or minor.

kuifje75 said:
Grew up in Philadelphia Flyers household. Right now I dont think I really support any teams. SLC has a hockey team called Grizzlies but I dont know if its major or minor.
hey did u know that that team Grizzles was former from Denver Grizzles before Colorado Avalance come in ????

Back