Hockey: World Cup 2003

OnDaRockZ

Reaction score
Hockey: World Championships 2003

What do you think who is going to win the World Cup 2003 which is hosted in Finland?

My faves for this year´s Ice Hockey World Cup: Finland, Czech Republic and Canada.

Last edited:
oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my mistake about canada and usa repeat but really I thought world cup 2004 in Toronto, Montrreal and St. Paul, MN for 8 countires to play tourney next year.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Canada is still strong 3-0 , possible go to Gold medal again.

Germany is 2-0. today the have to play against Slovakia. Go Germany Goooo

USA :eek: what´s going on? Playing with 12 NHL-Players and lost 3games?

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
Germany is 2-0. today the have to play against Slovakia. Go Germany Goooo

USA :eek: what´s going on? Playing with 12 NHL-Players and lost 3games?

yeah but no chemertisy in USA team cuz mostly American vertnan players are in NHL playoff.

Host by Finland, It's hockey worldchampionship..not world cup. Yeah, I surprised, that USA doesn't played well last 3 games. hah.. Go Finland Go.. seems that team Canada is strong. lets see who win world championship on 11th May.

ooops i thought it´s same. its that why here are few people to discuss with??

germany won vs austria *yeah*

Canada will play with Russia in Qualification and Relegation Round game. it is popular ravrely all the time. I expect it will be tough game today.

yeah, and germany gotta play against canada or sweden in quarter finals. i read this today.
last game in in relegation is against mighty finland.

denmark ties canda :shock:

yeah, and germany gotta play against canada or sweden in quarter finals. i read this today.
last game in in relegation is against mighty finland.

denmark ties canda :shock:

yeah I was surprise how embarrsed for Team Canada

Canada should easy beat Denmark but :Oops:

i haven´t seen the game. what happened? bad day?

well Canada's defence was mistake to let Denmark goal on it 2 times. oh well, they learn the lesson. They won against Swtizerland 2-0 in next game recnetly on Saturday!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, Canada won easy beat Russia 5-2. I watch some of this game. wow 4-0-1 so far. Go Canada Go!!

Back