Hiii!

naturegal

Reaction score
Hi my name is Angel I am 22 years old and I am hard of hearing. I was completely deaf at age 2 and somehow I can now hear. I wear hearing aids however they dont seem to be helping much! I just joined today woohoo! I am looking to meet lots and lots of people like me!!!! I have alot of friends but I hate going out with alot of people because I miss out on everything.
I'm tired of feeling left out!!! I want to meet people from all over that I can relate to. :P

HI and welcome, you will finds lots of folks to relate to.

:wave: Chips Ahoy and welcome aboard All Deaf, Ms Angel, from upstate Florida on the right coast.

We're very happy you are here, as it should be, according to the prophetess. :giggle:

:wave: + welcome, from the aussie pymp. :cool2:

if you need some pympin' around AD, don't forget to drop a line at my profile :P

Enjoy AD!

Hi, sweet Angel. Welcome to ADF.
Oh, yes I was born hard of hearing when I was used speaking is Thai language doing not know how do ask if want learn to my mum and I was 2 years old don't have hearing aids. When I was arrived to moved in Australia thing I going to first time Australia Hearing Centre in Newcaslte. I don't want hearing aid but I think have a better cochlear implant with as big support of my grandma. I'm now proundly deaf.

Hi, my name is Jenny called is Jenni. I'm from home in Canberra, Australia beacause were go leave to before live in Wollongong but I have a many deaf/hearing friends for our old school. If you want talk me on the msn next year thing hope my latop but can't wait it okay doing not worried.

Nice to meet you if lovely you :) ;)

Hi naturegal! I sure can relate to you, as probably a lot of people can! You're never left out here ;)

:welcome:

well thanks! Appreciated. I always get to frustrated because no one seems to understand or even wants to. I always get the deaf jokes and it makes me want to punch the person in the face... like i havent heard it a thousand times before. Maybe its to make them selves not feel akward? I dont know. anyway, have a greeeeat friday!

I was completely deaf at age 2 and somehow I can now hear. I wear hearing aids however they dont seem to be helping much! I just joined today woohoo! I am looking to meet lots and lots of people like me!!!! I have alot of friends but I hate going out with alot of people because I miss out on everything.
I'm tired of feeling left out!!! I want to meet people from all over that I can relate to. :P

I am the same as you. Like you I got profound deaf when I was 2 and half yr old. But I fought many complex obstacles in my ways and I reached today what I am . I am a cheerful happy guy now. Unlike you I never used hearing aids even did not use sign language despite of profound deafness. Almost all my friends and classmates are hearing so do not feel lonely. Some hearing people do understand the psychology of hearing impaired. If u have any problem, feel free to drop anything on message box in my profile. I am always with u. If u want, u can add me in friend list. cheers !!!

Back