Hi

Deluded

Reaction score
Hello.

I was born deaf, and currently use hearing aids to hear. My knowledge of ASL is very rusty, as the last time I used ASL was when I graduated from my high school back in 2006.

I am your typical broke college student interested in anything that doesn't have a price tag. My hobbies involve gaming and overclocking my computer and I hope to become a game designer.

I live in California. Nice to meet you guys!

Deluded

PS... What exactly is Alldeaf forum? Community for deaf people to talk each other?

Last edited:
PS... What exactly is Alldeaf forum? Community for deaf people to talk each other?

That's it in a nutshell. Welcome here.

Welcome to the board. You will fit in and find that the community is very caring!

Hello.

I was born deaf, and currently use hearing aids to hear. My knowledge of ASL is very rusty, as the last time I used ASL was when I graduated from my high school back in 2006.

I am your typical broke college student interested in anything that doesn't have a price tag. My hobbies involve gaming and overclocking my computer and I hope to become a game designer.

I live in California. Nice to meet you guys!

Deluded

TO answer your question, welcome to the world's famous deaf gossip center! :D

Back