Hi

Hi Sunryze, welcome to AD! New here too, everyone is really nice.

Oddball, the pic u have of the dog looks exactly like my dog except mine has 1 blue eye! Maybe they are related?

Wow, I used to live in Willowick for many years before moving to Las Vegas. I know tons of people in Willowick/Eastlake area.

:naughty:

Really! I see you are a year younger than me, maybe you know my sisters, Julie and Colleen Justice? I lived in Willowick for elementary and went to Royalview and Willowick Jr. I bet we know a lot of the same people..

And now you're in Vegas, it must be nice to be outta this shithole! No offense my fellow ohioans... But I think we all feel that way after last winter!

Anyway, nice to meet ya! :wave:

Hi Sunryze, welcome to AD! New here too, everyone is really nice.

Oddball, the pic u have of the dog looks exactly like my dog except mine has 1 blue eye! Maybe they are related?

Aww, who knows? Bo has big brown eyes. :giggle:

Oddball, our Bella has one big brown eye, but we joke that she uses the other eye to hypnotize us into giving her more treats!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Really! I see you are a year younger than me, maybe you know my sisters, Julie and Colleen Justice? I lived in Willowick for elementary and went to Royalview and Willowick Jr. I bet we know a lot of the same people..

And now you're in Vegas, it must be nice to be outta this shithole! No offense my fellow ohioans... But I think we all feel that way after last winter!

Anyway, nice to meet ya! :wave:

Oh, my god!! I used to live in a house behind Royalview Elementary and Willowick Jr (now Middle) schools. Yes, I know them! I pm u!

Back