Hi

RainGurl

Reaction score
Well I hope everyone had a good holiday. I don't go back to school until the beginning of Feb.

So far so good. I am just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing.

Hope you all are doing well.

Caio. RG

Hi! :)

I'm doing good I had a good time on holidays was very busy, my gf was here and stayed with me for 2 weeks I had a good time.

Hi RG.. :) Glad to hear you are doing good.. My holiday was wonderful as I get to spend part of Christmas and my new years eve with my love and not to forget my son, too. :) I am exciting for the new year as it bring new beginning for me.. new life, new home, new love, and everything.. I am so looking forward to it.. :)

:wave: Hi RG...
I'm doing great. Every day I wake up and feel a little better...:giggle:

Hey there RG!! :hug: long time no hear!! Was wondering abt you!! Glad you are alright. I am good and am fighting with the jetlag. I was in CA to be with my gf for 2 weeks. I am still exhausted. ;) welcome back my friend :hug:

hi welcome back! :hug:.... i got good news, i got engagment ring that my bf gave me for xmas... i am soo excited!

Glad you are back here.. You are not only one that was too busy.. I was too...

holidays was bitch! separated from my cheatin wife on christmas day.....now I wished I had :fart: more under the covers to her!

aww im sorry to hear, hohdoug... it sucks being separated from your wife especially on christmas day.. :(

Back