Hi

friendlymom21

Reaction score
hi im wondering is there's anyone in here from anywhere who in interracial relationship with mixed kids i have one daughter who white half black im interestin chat with anyone

I know a few NTID students who were in a relationship like that. In one case, it was a black guy with a white gal. In another case, it was a white guy with a latino gal.

Sorry, can't help, I am white and my wife is 1/2 mexican. I knew a lot that where like that, and they really don't care what ppl think abt them. They love each other and that is all that matters.

Oh yeah, I agree with ya Handsome_Smiley.

Love is beat than anything and no worry about interracial relationship. Unless you guys are happy. That is count. ;)

M-:afro:

Hey there...I am white and my husband is black. Our son is biracial and he is so beautiful!

My ex husband is Mexican so our daughter is half white and half Mexican.

I know I have an interesting family but love happens. I didnt plan it that way! LOL!

So far no problems with racisms against my marriage and my kids. People are accepting here in MD it seems.

I know many people myself of mixed races. That's not really uncommon these days. Had friends like that. Know many people at work etc..I don't find nothing wrong with it either. No matter what we are all God's Children.

I once had a crush on a black gal. She was hot!

She was 23 and I was 17. Unfortunately, she left the job and I never saw her again.

She's probably married by now with kids and living at the other side of the world. :)

Back