Hi!

Xalem

Reaction score
Hey my name is Sam but you can either call me Sam or Xalem. Im a hearing person and im glad to have finally gotten myself involved with the deaf community. I have a friend who is deaf, so i decided to learn ASL. As of right now, I have taken 2 years of ASL and next year *I will be a Sophomore in high school* I will be taking ASL 3.
Also, I do not have a pathological view of deafness. I believe that if you are deaf, you should have the right to join the communitiy! after all, its a great one! ^^

:welcome: to AllDeaf! :hug: I hope you enjoy your stay here...

Nice to see you here, Sam! :) I should encourage more of my friends to join...glad you did! :hug:

Welcome! You can join Deaf Commuinty and alldeaf.You will skill ASL when you fellowship them! :applause: :grouphug: :welcome:

Hi Xalem, Thats wonderful for you to be with us all along. **5** I would love to have people like you, with a great attitude toward Deaf people that I can mingle with that I will always respect that. I have always want to have a UNITY for both communities into a diverse world.

Congratulations that you have been working on ASL for couple of years.. Keep it up and hope we have a chance to meet each other if it s possible. ;)

Thanks for sharing with us all along. :grouphug:

Sweetmind

Thanks Dan!! im really glad i joined! It may take a while to learn how to navigate this place though

Hey Sweetmind! thanks on the congrats XD and im sure ill love it here!

EagleCherokee63 said:
Welcome! You can join Deaf Commuinty and alldeaf.You will skill ASL when you fellowship them! :applause: :grouphug: :welcome:
Thanks so much ^^

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Xalem! Nice having you onboard and hope your stay will be a great one here in AD! :)

Back