Hi

Stutter

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm Stutter, I'm hearing, mother of two. I have retired from a career in architecture and am starting a second career in social services. Not sure if I am doing this because I am bored or if I want to prove "you can teach an old dog new tricks". :cool2:

I have always had an interest in learning about the deaf culture and have started to by taking some ASL classes. I would like to make new friends and learn / practice so I can start a quilting club that deaf and HOH people would feel welcome in.

I look forward to spending time here.

Stutter

Hi Everyone,

I'm Stutter, I'm hearing, mother of two. I have retired from a career in architecture and am starting a second career in social services. Not sure if I am doing this because I am bored or if I want to prove "you can teach an old dog new tricks". :cool2:

I have always had an interest in learning about the deaf culture and have started to by taking some ASL classes. I would like to make new friends and learn / practice so I can start a quilting club that deaf and HOH people would feel welcome in.

I look forward to spending time here.

Stutter

I am here if you want to practice

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for offering to practice with me. I am trying to get Skype working here on my iPad. For some reason, it's not.

I am here if you want to message though. You know, to alleviate the boredom.

Stutter

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I had read your message in private message and you knew about Manitoulin Island. I lived there for over 18 years before moving back home to New Mexico, USA less than a year ago. I do hope you enjoy reading and posting here on the forum. See you around here. :wave:

Back