Hi

H.Davis

Reaction score
I've always hated these intro threads, I never know what to say.
Lets start off by saying my name is Hannah, I was born in Montana but I grew up mainly in Santa Monica, CA. When I graduated High School, I moved to Arizona to attend ASU, which I am in my first semester. My major is currently undecided, but I'm looking into Biological Sciences with an emphasis in Genetics, Forensics or applied Mathematics. I'm taking my General Ed classes right now, and must say I am loving it!
Other than that, I'm not really sure what to say, I have a 9AM class, so I better get going.

ASL and CS. use it for different things. In most classes I have ASL interpreters, but I have CLT's for English classes, and both CLT and ASL interpreters for my science classes, because of the wording.

Hannah Montana?

I've gotten that joke for quite a while... but no. Not Hannah Montana... Born in Montana yes... but only lived there for a year. Don't remember a thing of it.
When my parents found out I was deaf they moved to Santa Monica so I could attend JTC and Echo.

I've gotten that joke for quite a while... but no. Not Hannah Montana... Born in Montana yes... but only lived there for a year. Don't remember a thing of it.
When my parents found out I was deaf they moved to Santa Monica so I could attend JTC and Echo.
:welcome:

Can't say it wasn't the first thing that popped in my head... :( I know all about the name jokes though, I feel your pain. :(!

Back