Hi ya!

sweet4u618

Reaction score
Is it okay for a friend to sleepover friend's married couples or living together's house? How long one night weekend one month???

depends on why the friend is staying there. I'd say a weekend is fine but a week or month is too long.. cuz a friend can get on your nerves and "outstay their welcome" fast. So a weekend is best, IMO.

It usually depends on how the couple feels.

I have a few friends who are currently living or used to live with married/unmarried couples.

One of them was living with a married couple for a few months. When that married couple had kids, he decided to give them space and moved out.

Another friend is currently living with a married couple right now, but it's for money reasons since they are still living in this town. That couple plans to move elsewhere in a few months, so my friend is taking the opportunity to find a job and move elsewhere on his own or with another roommate.

In both situations, it was worked out with the couples.

Nanny?

Unmarried couples with hearing daughter. Example.. Do they need nanny to help with chores or daughter because mother sometimes has nervous system problem and need help like before daugher's age 6 mo old or mother has health problem if it contiue after daughter age 6 mo old? Nanny can live with them or better own but near location to here?

It all depends on the situation, and how the married couple & the friend staying with them feels & how good the friendship is.

We've had a couple who were dating stay with us 3 mos, but due to a situation, we had to help them find an apt and let them go eariler than they would have wanted. But in the end, it turned out to be a good thing! :D

Back