Hi ya all a lil about myself

:welcome: to ALLDEAF and rocking here while posting! :giggle:

Hi ya all,
Nice to meetcha. Im a 29 yr old male deafie from Wyoming. Im currently single and have two beautiful daughters who are the highlight of my life. Im hoping to make some new buds and meet new people. I honestly admit Im a lil shy at first but open up once i get to know ya. Looking forward to chatting with ya all. drop me a line anytime and I ll be sure to reply as soon as I can.

Heylo Ruhroh,

:welcome: TO AD!!
you live in Wyoming. oh i know where state? i went to Cheyenne. you can see pic of me on my avatar. maybe you know those place? :)

Can i ask? your job is there or in Colorado?

Heylo Ruhroh,

:welcome: TO AD!!
you live in Wyoming. oh i know where state? i went to Cheyenne. you can see pic of me on my avatar. maybe you know those place? :)

Can i ask? your job is there or in Colorado?

I work here in Casper the place in the pic looks familiar but cant place my finger on it

Hey Montana boy!!! HAHA!! Welcome here and I am sure ya already hit up some good places in AD!! HEHE... any new cc swipings lately?? or quiet stuff?? LOL

Well, is it too late to welcome you to AD??? I chatted with ya in another *ahem* chat room... so nice meeting ya!

it is really nice to meet you all im really enjoying this forum lol alot of good stuff in here

Hey Montana,

Welcome to AD heh heh an late one!. :)

Back