Hi there

Ty all and yes I always enjoy bowling and am good at it. Wud be nice to bowl with some of other deafies for fun :)

*going to bowling* SG's bowl the ball..... hit X heh

Welcome to AD, hope ya enjoy reading and posting. :)

Welcome to AD.. i hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away.. :)

which state are you from?

my highest was 203 back in high school
i've not bowled in ages due to working the 2nd shift which kills my social life :/

Sugar Addict said:
which state are you from?

my highest was 203 back in high school
i've not bowled in ages due to working the 2nd shift which kills my social life :/

California, I haven't been to leagues since I left high school, been working since but I bowl once a while when I have time. My last avg back then was 199, still rolling good since.

Welcome aboard. I bowl too.

Wondering what kind of pin do you bowl? Candlepin or duckpin??

I bowl candlepin.

I love bowling. My children love it as well.
My usual score is about 190 or lower depending on
if it's a good day LOL.
MOST of the time I beat my hubby at it, and he was in a bowling
league.

horselover61 said:
Welcome aboard. I bowl too.

Wondering what kind of pin do you bowl? Candlepin or duckpin??

I bowl candlepin.

Ah I bowl duckpin. I've never bowled candlepin and that's interesting kind of bowling.. must be a foreign eh? :dunno:

lol Raingirl then we gotta challenge one day see who wins :lol: Most of the time I roll over 200 games nowadays so I ought to be Pro bowler but I don't think I'm enough to qualify for a 225 average but hopeful to get there one day who knows :dunno:

Ty Wendy :mrgreen:

Oh yeah? Over 200 a game? :giggle: Ok That's going to make me look like an ant in the bowling's hall of fame book. :giggle: But Hey, It's cool that you do bowl. I only bowl just for the pleasure but how do you ever deal with the sore wrists after bowling several games? I just couldn't deal with the wrist hurting whenever I bowl.

Jolie_77 said:
Oh yeah? Over 200 a game? :giggle: Ok That's going to make me look like an ant in the bowling's hall of fame book. :giggle: But Hey, It's cool that you do bowl. I only bowl just for the pleasure but how do you ever deal with the sore wrists after bowling several games? I just couldn't deal with the wrist hurting whenever I bowl.

lol that's true.. I do get sore wrist after bowling so many games ie tournaments and not only that, my thumb get swollen too :eek:

DeafBowler said:
lol that's true.. I do get sore wrist after bowling so many games ie tournaments and not only that, my thumb get swollen too :eek:

I can only imagine, Ha Ha. You gotta teach me the tips how to get a Triple Turkey or better yet, a clean slate of strikes on the board ;)

DeafBowler said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I been on bowling league with hearings since I was 11 til after high school then I have not bowled much since. My highest score was 279 (I rolled 11 out or 12 strikes 5 times lol) and 3 game series was 754. My last known average was about 198.

That's pretty darn good, one of these days you'll be able to announce your score of a perfect '300'! ;)

Perhaps, someday, we'll bowl together along with other interested members...hmm, a good idea? huh? :D

I can only imagine, Ha Ha. You gotta teach me the tips how to get a Triple Turkey or better yet, a clean slate of strikes on the board ;)

:giggle: At least, ya know one trick of bowling... the backward bowling the ball.... *bolts* heh jk

:rofl: SG yeah I know that trick and I've seen it sometimes :lol:

RR that'd be splendid idea that we all can bowl for fun one of these days ;)

:rofl: SG yeah I know that trick and I've seen it sometimes :lol:

RR that'd be splendid idea that we all can bowl for fun one of these days ;)

:laugh2: maybe ya could put that up on yourtube video.

Back