Hi Praveen here pls anyone can help me!

He says he "saw her picture" and wants to marry her....:giggle:...he's either naive....has no common sense....and knows she's deaf...but wants to change that also??....He cannot even communicate with the girl! :roll:

Mate, this whole thread just seems crazy. Your going to marry a deaf girl you've never met, you don't know if she likes you, you have no idea if you'll be able to communicate with her and you seem to think deafness is cured by meditation??... Do I have that right?...

OH WOW!

Hey, if someone gave me a car with turbocharged engine, I would not know how to go 200 mph right way. I'll need practice to go 200 mph. Would I want to go 200 mph? Maybe I will. Maybe not. Just because I have a car with a turbocharged engine, it does not mean I have to go 200 mph.

See, she is deaf. Just because she is deaf, she does not have to get CI.

Just because someone has CI does not mean they know how to benefit 100 % from it. Maybe they'll be able to use voice. Maybe not. ANyone who gets CI will need practice to get used to it. Same thing, I would have to practice so that I would be able to use the full potential of a car with turbo engine.

Do you understand the analogy???

dilfull just listen to all the people what been said!!! and learn from it here, this is why we all here when you don't know much about deaf people! but what i do understand you is that you seen some one very special, that she is deaf!! i see where your coming from but not the way you said! you only met her, want to marry her and you don't even know if she like you? even you saw a photos!! so try learn much informations!!

Dilfull, you have no idea of what is like to hear no sound whether she has no hearing aid(s) or have hearing aid(s). She was born deaf just like me. You can not change her hearing at all not with hearing aids or Cochlear Implant.

Both hearing aids and Cochlear Implants are just tools for us to hear noises or sounds but not be able to pick up words. To hear for us, Deafies, is very difficult to grasp. That is why she need to learn sign language and also need to write down on paper with pen or pencil to communicate with person or people.

I have never thought that a man can really want to marry a woman in the picture and never met her at all, let alone not knowing her deafness and her Deaf Culture. Deafness will always be with us, Deafies, for the rest of our lives. There is no meditation or miracle. The religious people tried that years ago to make us hear like them. No, it does not work that way. We remain deaf no matter what. Also please don't stalk her. :(

God has given me everything physically..... I don't have any problems. I want to make my life worth by doing something.
and also want to make her feel that even they are people who care for her other than her parents.

If you want to show her there are people who love and care for her just as she is, why try and change her from being deaf? :S

Back