Hi people, I come from The Netherlands!

Vuurdraakje

Reaction score
Hello people,

How are ya? My name is Vuurdraakje and that's a Dutch word for a small firedragon. Because I'm not so large as I want. That's why I choose my nickname. I'm hard of hearing and I come from The Netherlands. :D

Why I'm here? It seems me nice to contact with the people of the other countries. My English is not yet well enough, but I do my best. I can read English very well, but write? Not yet, no! Hahaha. :P

What sort of work I do? I've graduated as a medical lab engineer and I work in the hospital as a cancer research worker. Therefore I work for a couple cancer projects. It is nicely and interesting. :)

Furthermore I do to sport such as swim and fitness. :lol:

If you have any questions for me, let me know. :D

Greeting from Vuurdraakje!

Why I'm here? It seems me nice to contact with the people of the other countries. My English is not yet well enough, but I do my best. I can read English very well, but write? Not yet, no! Hahaha. :P

you?? your English is not yet well enough.. *thinking* i see, you are better than me. so good luck!!!

welcome to AD :thumb:

Thanx everybody for your warm welcome. :D

you?? your English is not yet well enough.. *thinking* i see, you are better than me. so good luck!!!

welcome to AD :thumb:
Oops! You're a big neighbour of me! Hahaha. And so what who can write better. :P We can understand each other, isn't it? I take a vocabulary if I don't know what's English word if I've a Dutch word in my head. From curiosity I've read your profile and I see that you've a hobby for motorcycle. Do you drive a motorcycle or do you drive with anybody? Why I ask this at you? Because I'm a motordriver. "Further I wish you a nice weekend" or "Ich wünsch dir einen schönen Wochenende". I can a very little speak/write German. Hahaha. :D

Thanx everybody for your warm welcome. :D

Oops! You're a big neighbour of me! Hahaha. And so what who can write better. :P We can understand each other, isn't it? I take a vocabulary if I don't know what's English word if I've a Dutch word in my head. From curiosity I've read your profile and I see that you've a hobby for motorcycle. Do you drive a motorcycle or do you drive with anybody? Why I ask this at you? Because I'm a motordriver. "Further I wish you a nice weekend" or "Ich wünsch dir einen schönen Wochenende". I can a very little speak/write German. Hahaha. :D

:applause: yup i am a big neighbour of you --> "5 Meter oder?" hehe
oh sure, we can understand each other. if you can speak german.. but i dont speak Dutch, it seem like bit hard time to learn for me.
oh you are spy!!! you did read my profile about my hobby. yes i do drive motorcycle. i like yamaha YZF R6, but i do not have my own Motorcycle. may be coming soon! i dont know!!! what is your own Motorcycle? Suzuki or Kawasaki or?
Danke schön, aber Ich helfe Dir "Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende" lol :cheers:

Welcome Vuurdraakje from the Netherlands...

I already visited Amsterdam for a business trip
a few years ago Yeah, I LOVE Amsterdam !!! :D

I noticed that Amsterdam have much higher advanced with
fashion clothings much faster than NYC !

Maybe because I am part Dutch, German and Irish.

1.gif
to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away! :)

:welcome: To All Deaf Vuurdraakje!!!!
Long :wave: from the United States:)
Have fun posting &
Enjoy your stay here:thumb:

@Hi Sunshinelady,

Shittie! Too very big neighbour to look at you with heavy pain in my neck. I think I've doing to wash you very cold to let shrink you to an ant. You've to shame that you can't speak/write Dutch! We're neighbours! Our language are related too much with each other, isn't it? Hahaha. Or we can give lessons to each other in Dutch and German? I want to say that I've always interest in German language and culture. But I've no connections with German "deaf" people. Also I've always interest in English/American language and culture.

I'm sorry that I'm a very dangerous spy to gather more information about you for my own aim. Nonono, I make a joke. I've no motorcycle too, I've hard to spare for that. But not now, because I'm living in the apartment. Also I couldn't shake it off in the apartment or it can been stolen if it's parking outside my apartment where I can't see always my motorcycle. My first aim is that I'm sparing for my future to buy a owner-occupied house. I'm a single and I'll see what the future want to talk to me. I know yamaha YZF R6 and it's a beautiful sportmotor. What sort of motorcycle I like? I've a broad taste for all motorcycles. This summer I'd made a couple of motortrips with my best friends. I'd drive at the motor of my best friend. Look at these photos below here what sort of motor I'd drive:

Further thanks to correct my German language. German language is a little difficult by four case-names or so. In Dutch: Ik wens je een prettig weekend toe! " Have a nice day!" = "Een prettig dag toegewenst!" German? Habe dir ein angenehmes Tages? Baaaibaaaai!

Last edited:
@Hi Y,

It's enjoy to read from you that you were here in Amsterdam in the past! I though that the Americans are very fast in the development of for example the clothings? But I can't determine about USA, because I'm never make a trip to your country! Maybe in the future? To make a motortrip along the dangerous Route 66? Hahaha. Why are you interest in Dutch language? I'm sorry, because I'm a crazy Nosey Parker. What sort of job do you have?

Hi there!

I am planning to fly to The Netherlands soon.. I have very close friends that lives in Emmen, Netherlands. I am learning to read in Dutch...

I am from USA - West Virginia...

Welcome to AllDeaf!!

Hi CrazyMomma :applause:

I've get your pm, thanks for that. I'm sorry that it's long during before I answer your pm, but I've pressure with my life. :Oops:

So, you're planning to go to The Netherlands with the airplane? I know the place Emmen and that's far from my city. But what's far here in small country The Netherlands? The country USA is very big! I must no bleat about this. Hahaha. If you want, we'll contact with each other via msn. It like me to communicate with you in Dutch as well as English! :D

Hi my neighbor!

Herzlich Willkommen im AD... :thumb:

hoe bent u?

Groet van Beieren, Duitsland

Vaarwel

I know Dutch a little... :D

@Hi Sunshinelady,

Shittie! Too very big neighbour to look at you with heavy pain in my neck. I think I've doing to wash you very cold to let shrink you to an ant. You've to shame that you can't speak/write Dutch! We're neighbours! Our language are related too much with each other, isn't it? Hahaha. Or we can give lessons to each other in Dutch and German? I want to say that I've always interest in German language and culture. But I've no connections with German "deaf" people. Also I've always interest in English/American language and culture.

I'm sorry that I'm a very dangerous spy to gather more information about you for my own aim. Nonono, I make a joke. I've no motorcycle too, I've hard to spare for that. But not now, because I'm living in the apartment. Also I couldn't shake it off in the apartment or it can been stolen if it's parking outside my apartment where I can't see always my motorcycle. My first aim is that I'm sparing for my future to buy a owner-occupied house. I'm a single and I'll see what the future want to talk to me. I know yamaha YZF R6 and it's a beautiful sportmotor. What sort of motorcycle I like? I've a broad taste for all motorcycles. This summer I'd made a couple of motortrips with my best friends. I'd drive at the motor of my best friend. Look at these photos below here what sort of motor I'd drive:

Further thanks to correct my German language. German language is a little difficult by four case-names or so. In Dutch: Ik wens je een prettig weekend toe! " Have a nice day!" = "Een prettig dag toegewenst!" German? Habe dir ein angenehmes Tages? Baaaibaaaai!

Hi I am back, ……. this weekend I was for a long time away and ride on the motorcycle with a deaf friends on the tour (black forest and bayerische forest) for 2 days. that was beautiful memory. I am lucky, now outside it is bad weather, rainly rainly rainly… I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Haha, you funny!! Oh yes I have to shame that I can´t speak & write dutch, okay okay! I will short to learn dutch. May be I will to do lol :) I hope that is not to learn with difficulty dutch :) oh good idea if we can give lessons to each other in Dutch and German?.. oh you want to say that I've always interest in German language and culture but you havent a deaf friend from germany. Understanding!!
Can I ask you? Do you have a deaf friend from nederland?
Thank you for pics of you. That was interesting. Oh I understanding. You havent your own motorcycle. I know, it is expensive too. I would buy a motorcycle too, but I don’t know, if I could.
Thanks for explain to me abt dutch word :) oh yes “Du hast mir ein angenehmes Tages mitgebracht” nochmals Danke. Mach´s gut
bis denne.... tschüssle

Back