Hi my e-mail name is ASL student, original I know

ASL student

Reaction score
Hello All,

Kind of generic, I know however I don't know anyone here! I live on Vancouver
Island, a small community called Whiskey Creek. I can already guess what the
first question is....Is there any Whiskey in Whiskey Creek. Not that I am aware of I just thought that I would put that in since I have read some of your post and it seems like you are all comedians. So I thought that I would beat you to the punch line.

Anyways, as you can tell by my user name ( I think that's what it's called?)
I'm a ASL student, I have only taken beginners sign, I wanted to take the exam that allows you to go to the next level, however I was prevented by a trip, then I chickened out.

I would like to chat with everyone, and I am hearing I do hope that I don't offend anyone since this is an all deaf forum. I want to get better at my signing and am looking to meet some people that I can chat with. Either on line via web cam or once I get to know you in person.

Hope I am welcomed into your community

:wave:

Welcome! I am also hearing and an ASL student. so far i love everyone hear. everyone is pretty nice and you can make alot a friends. i think AD helps us understand the Deaf and vise versus. i hope you enjoy this place as much as i do!!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. This is really a nice introduction. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

2149mw6.jpg
AllDeaf!

Hi and :welcome: to AD! Hope you will continue to stay and enjoy this interesting forum. :)

welcome! i am an ASL student as well! if you need anything, let me know!!!!

Philip

"ASL Student"? RUN... run if you want to save your lives! :laugh2:

:welcome: (Don't ask me how to sign a word - which I'm sure you won't - and don't think that us, here, at AllDeaf are any different from the international politic - which I'm sure you don't.)

Welcome to the boards... I am moving to BC for the interpreter program :) So needless to say I too once was an ASL student, in alberta.

Why did you decide to take ASL? (I always get this question)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Bebe Lai 87. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Back