Hi Magie60 a New member

Magie60

Reaction score
I am a hearing student attending SUNY Ulster. I just want to say Hello:wave: and maybe get some information from the Deaf World. I'm taking a class in Deaf Culture and have been enlightened on many aspects of Deaf life. Thank you for allowing me to join your site. I think we can all have some fun while I learn.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun and learn a lot from us. We take pride in our ASL and we love our Deaf Culture and our Deaf Communities. So enjoy with us here. :wave:

Thank You

:ty:Thank You for your warm welcome. Check out my blog, I have a question.

:wave: Hello!

Welcome to AllDeaf, It's a pleasure to have you here, Hope you'll enjoy yourself. ;)

Welcome! You had come to the right place to learn more about deaf culture. :cheers:

I have never felt so welcome!!! I've never communicated with anyone on any site Hearing or Deaf and I'm really enjoying yours. Please be patient with me, I'm just learning my way around your site and having a blast.:laugh2:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Hope you'll enjoy learning as much as you're able to take in and at the same time, enjoy your stay here as well! :)

:wave:
~RR

Hello!

Welcome to AllDeaf.com
You will join AllDeaf.com Enjoy your stay. Have a FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back