Hi, I'm new in here.

Sexy Babe

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am here to make new friends and I am lost in here now. LOL but learning how to use this site and trying to figure out. :dunno::confused: If you want to know me and be ur friend, Pls feel free to chat with me. I won't bite. lol

Hello!

Welcome to AllDeaf.com
You will join it. Enjoy your stay. Have a FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sexy Babe, welcome to AD. :)

I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away!

Love ya sis! mwahies!

welcome to alldeaf and hope you enjoy it here also you will get the hang of using alldeaf. :)

Hello and :welcome: to AD! This is an interesting site to be in and enjoy. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Don't worry, there are some of us who are not use to this site and also using the computer for the first time. I started having my first computer two years ago(2006) and got into this site which I am very comfortable to chat and discuss any topic that I want to talk about. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

Hi All,
I am here to make new friends and I am lost in here now. LOL but learning how to use this site and trying to figure out. :dunno::confused: If you want to know me and be ur friend, Pls feel free to chat with me. I won't bite. lol

Hello! Razorback fan, Hope you are having fun looking around, It'll take some getting used to but you will do just fine... :)

im here on mod and wed after 200 pacific time so take care

Seeker, Freeze!:rifle::rl: You are under arrest! :rifle: Let us chat a while... Just scoped your profile... Might want to add color and some features... and some more about you....

*shrug* i want to say simple: aloha and welcome.

*thumb up* enjoy it.

*shrug* i want to say simple: aloha and welcome.

*thumb up* enjoy it.

Yep... How's the USS Missouri, (the famous WWII battleship moored at Pearl Harbor? ) She's the greatest WWII battleship in the U.S. Navy, and the very last battleship built, and entered service, in October 1944, and became the flagship, for the 5th fleet, under General Douglass MacArthur, and Admiral Bill "Bull" Halsey, in the Pacific Theater, and was the star battleship, to be in Tokyo Bay, for the September 2nd 1945 surrender, and closure of WWII, with Mac Arthur, Halsey, and the Japanese High Command, signing the papers ending WWII, on the deck, of the USS Missouri..

Then Missouri sailed home, to New York, to join her sister battleships, New Jersey, Iowa, and Wisconsin, for President Harry S. Truman, to inspect and celebrate the end of WWII...

1982 Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, and New Jersey were called back to active duty, after 30 years sitting at Bremerton, Washington, on INACTIVE DUTY ROSTER, and overhauled... and Missouri was the first ex- WWII battleship to fire her massive 16 inch guns, on Iraq, in 1991,

Missouri was also the last battleship to be retired by the U.S. Navy on May 30th, 1992, at Pearl Harbor, with President George H.W. Bush on hand...

Missouri is indeed the GREATEST BATTLESHIP IN HISTORY! MIGHTY MO RULZ!

Back