Hi, I'm New Here

SarahsDad

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm Sarah's Dad. She is 2yrs old and has profound bilateral deafness. I'm looking for help in how I can best help her.
-SarahsDad

:welcome: to AllDeaf I am a Deaf guy so I am more familiar in another areas like deer hunting or politics things like that and I am sure the ladies of AllDeaf will be more than happy to help you out.

A good place to start would be the Deaf school where they use American Sign Language ( ASL ). Enjoy your stay here and God Bless !!!!! :) :thumb:

Hello and welcome to AD. Just give your little girl lots of love and she will be fine :)
You will find what you need to know how to help your little girl here in AD. If you don't find anything that you need to know then feel free to ask us.

:welcome: to AD! You will find a lot some interesting informtions out here!! just be there for her and make sure you have guide her in a right path.. i know u will do just fine. Since u are making an effort right now by join the AD and learn about deaf culture.. :) be proud of yourself!! cherish her!

G'day SarahsDad,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll enjoy your visit here as well finding informative stuff.
Cheers! :wave:

:welcome: and enjoy your stay here. You will learn a lot from AllDeaf.com to help your daughter to grow up into a beautiful woman. :thumb:

Hello I'm a Hearie with a Deaf child. Start with your states Early Intervention Program. Mine is called First Steps. They offer services until age 3 which are usually free (sliding fee scale). Little G has therapy 3x week. Also check out you state School for Deaf. Most have pre-school. If I can help w/anything else ask. I know how overwhelming it can be. AD has been great. People here are kind and helpful. They have a great since of humor too which I really need right now. Welcome Aboard.

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath away.....

btw you can look around and to see anything finds what the best interest for your daughter..

i am new to this website

hello everyone, i am found this site today, and i am looking for friendship in the deaf and hard of hearing community. i am from minnesota, i am deaf myself

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf SarahsDad!!! I hope you are getting the help that you need for your beautiful daughter. There are many wonderful members who are so helpful, and share ideas. You can try the local school for the deaf in your area, or if you have a Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in your state, they would be a wonderful resource too. Good luck, I know you will guide Sarah on the path to a successful life. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!! :)

Back