Hi:))I'm fluent in Italian Sign Language LIS

CarlaPol

Reaction score
Hi:) I'm Italian and I live in Montreal now. I know Italian Sign language and I have a lot of deaf Italian friends!I'm studying ASL, but I don't know anyone:(( Is there anyone in Montreal who wants to do language exchange ASL-LIS??Let me know:))Byee:P

Hi:) I'm Italian and I live in Montreal now. I know Italian Sign language and I have a lot of deaf Italian friends!I'm studying ASL, but I don't know anyone:(( Is there anyone in Montreal who wants to do language exchange ASL-LIS??Let me know:))Byee:P

Hello and welcome to AD. Montreal, eh? Isn't Montreal like half French? Enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to AD, Its great to have another italian here, Where are you from?

Hei!Thank you very much:))Yes you're right..In October I went to CLSM - Centre des Loisirs des Sourds de Montréal and deaf people used QSL.It was amazing! And you?Where do you come from?

Are you Italian?I grow up near Venice, and then I moved to Rome for 4 years. Montreal is very very different:):eek3:

I am Australian born but have Italian citizenship. My family come from southern Sicily. Why did you decide to move from italy?. I was also wondering do you have similar problems i do trying to find ingredients?

Oh! I wish I had time to learn Italian Sign Language! Welcome to AD! :wave:

Ciao!! I'm from Italy, I'm a hearing parent who's trying to learn LIS!
Venezia... I'm from Trieste. Not too far! I lived in Venice for 6 years to attend the university. We may even have some common friends :hmm:

Welcome here, I find this place very inspiring, especially for me since I have a LOT to learn! We should have something like this in italian, too!!

Back