Hi im belinda from calif.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8310/

Hi

You have already post two more times beside this one here. One post to make an introduction is plenty enough for everyone to greet you and welcome you into the AD forum. So do not make any more post or go into old threads to just to say hi. Okay. As for as I am concern, you are still welcome to be here on our forum. Just do not repeat. I do not want to hurt your feeling but just have respect making just one post only. Thank-you, Belinda. :)

P.S. You can post into the new threads and anywhere in the forums, but not in old threads unless the OP have return back. :)

Last edited:
bebonang, thank you for the advice. i do not know how to use this ad forums. i was confusing! my wonderful hubby explained and helped me how to set up and send message all that. i'm learning how to use. merry christmas!

:welcome: to Alldeaf, Belinda. I've seen a couple of your introductory threads around here. :wave:

Hi again. Maybe you could join conversation in a topic that interests you. :)

bebonang, thank you for the advice. i do not know how to use this ad forums. i was confusing! my wonderful hubby explained and helped me how to set up and send message all that. i'm learning how to use. merry christmas!

You are very welcome. I understand what is happening with you being new to computer. I am glad that your husband is helping you how to do that. I am very please. :cool2: Merry Christmas to you, too. :D

Mod's note:

Thread's merged.

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

Back