Hi I am from UK/Nothren Ireland

Hi scifibabe...

I am from sunny South of england.... i have been to Cork twice and it's breathtaking place.

Hello and Welcome! I am deafblind (but not from Ushers). I also live in England. Unfortunately there is not a deafblind forum but Mrs Bucket started a Deafblind group. Just email her about it. Their are also various topics that apply to deafblind people.

Not sure if I am doing this right here but I am not going to double post again because I give you my word that I won't
OK, I am replying to more than one person here
I hope that I have not misspell anybody's names on them

deafnotblind wrote
Heh, I'm from California, U.S.A., but I spend pretty much every summer in Cork, Ireland. I love it here.

Wow that is a long way for Cork

overthepond wrote
I am from sunny South of england.... i have been to Cork twice and it's breathtaking place.

Yes, I have heard that, my Mum's sister with her family used to lived in Cork for awhile as part of her job & Dublin too, she used to moved around alot but in the end settled down in Belfast but I had not been to Cork myself

dreama wrote
Hello and Welcome! I am deafblind (but not from Ushers). I also live in England. Unfortunately there is not a deafblind forum but Mrs Bucket started a Deafblind group. Just email her about it. Their are also various topics that apply to deafblind people.

Lovely to meet you too, it does helps to know that there are other people that are DeafBlind
I have not met very many people who are both deaf and blind outside the forum

Scifibabe

There are a number of other deafblind people here.
Hearagain and Mrs Bucket post quite frequently. Their is also Aleser, GreysonPeddle, and Pinky.
Pinky also has Ushers syndrome.

There are a number of other deafblind people here.
Hearagain and Mrs Bucket post quite frequently. Their is also Aleser, GreysonPeddle, and Pinky.
Pinky also has Ushers syndrome.

Yes, I got Ushers Syndrome, I been told by the doctors that it is even more rarer than RP
But I do know that there are other causes of DeafBind, I just don't know what they are
I got tunnel vision, my vision in front of me is fine but I do used a white and red cane to move about in new places or outside

Scifibabe

:waves: how are you finding the forum?

Very interesting is the words that I would used
I am still learning, I think I need to learn not to go off topic
That is my biggest mistake

But I am giving it a chance and I hope people don't mind me disappearing for days on them

Scifibabe

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. I am from Canada (originally from United States). Just take it easy and you will be fine. You will get to know us very well and will type away any way you want to discuss the topics with us (only be nice). Relax. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. I am from Canada (originally from United States). Just take it easy and you will be fine. You will get to know us very well and will type away any way you want to discuss the topics with us (only be nice). Relax. See you around. :wave:

Thank you for that tip :)
It is a very good idea, just relax and take it easy
(Taking a deep breath and getting myself relax now)

:wave: back to Bebonang

Back