Hi guys! from the UK ;)

Cowgirl132

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am new to this site....i have enjoying look round here for a bit and seems a quite cool forum so i am here.

My name is Cowgirls132 and i am 24 year old, Im deaf and proud of it ;) also Im from the UK and is looking to make new friends from the world as i never know i may bumping into new people in someday when i travel to the world which i am keen about.

Hello Cowgirl132

Welcome to AllDeaf (AD) :wave:

I'm also from the UK. There are a few of us here on AD.

Enjoy the forum :)
AJW

Hi Cowgirl! Welcome to AD! I want to travel the world too, maybe we will bump into each other one day!

hiya cowgirl,i saw your profile on deafs.com and sent you a wink.you replied back but i am not a member on deafs.com and i saw your message on here,so i thought this was the best way to contact you.
my name is jason and i live in Birmingham,i am 39,work in sales selling beds,furniture etc.i am on fb,are you?
would be great to get to know you and to see where it leads.
look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
I come from Sweden and I have lived four years of my life in England (Bristol and London). Now, I live in Ireland.

Welcome to AD. :wave:

I come from Sweden and I have lived four years of my life in England (Bristol and London). Now, I live in Ireland.

Welcome to AD. :wave:

:wave:My parents are from County Cork and Waterford. We have tons of family there. My daughter traveled to Ireland on her month vacation to Europe. She loved Trinity College and was thinking about going there for grad school.

Back