Hi from South-India , is there any indians here or am i the only one .?

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
Hi gud eve! Im from South-India , 19yrs old boy hard of hearing (50%) .... Im a tech geek and i love all latest tech thinks and Im so excited to join this group for the first time oh wow threads to high what a big group lol ^_^ and Im bored of using Facebook & whatsapp thats why i came here to visit something :-p

A---hhhhh, no one cares damm it... they probably on the other world lol ... and I know the forum totally american's too high & some other too... so i will be glad to meet indians if u could comment ^_^

dear paranav.. i and 31 am also from india.. i am from new delhi and 70% hard of hearing....kindly tell me from where you are in india and your experiences with hearing aids...which one you use?

Sorry for the delay..btw nice to meet u
I'm from kerala State (Didn't u check on my profile i have listed my place) .. and i still don't wear any hearing aids for 4 years.... just cause its annoying its not suitable for me the sound is weird like a radio .. but I know well Sign Language & Talk fluently ... im still learning Foreign Sign language ASL just for fun ... how are u doing sir? :)

:wave: I know someone that lives in Kerala, India. Welcome to the forum!

Back