Hi from South Carolina

With money becoming tighter and tighter, there is less chance that the large vessels will become museums because of the cost of their upkeep.

Hello, Over here there's a group of people trying to keep HMS Plymouth as a museum, but due to running costs and overheads it looks like it's going to be scrapped, which is a shame because it served in the Falkands. Kevin.

Hi, I am Reba's husband. Thought it was about time to speak for myself. :lol:

I've been signing for approximately 15 years. Reba and I serve in our deaf ministry at church. My level of experience is 4 levels of sign language classes at the local college and immersion weekends at SCCDB. I've travelled with deaf overseas as an interpreter for a foreign translator. On Christian construction projects with deaf person, I would relay instructions in sign. I'm mostly a casual signer with interest in deaf rights.

I was born and raised in Michigan, served 21 years in the Navy, and retired in 1993 in SC. Now, I own and operate a small business.

I will probably be visiting threads about motorcycles, guns, and military related. I look forward to chatting with you without having to go through "Reba". :laugh2:

Hello Sir! Nice to have you aboard. My brother served in the Navy. I also have a great Uncle from Brooklyn that was in the Navy in the Pacific in WWII (LST sunk by kamikaze he was one of two survivors) and yet another great Uncle that served in the Navy at Pearl Harbor and is buried at the Honolulu Memorial Cemetery (was killed in the attack - he was 21 and an SK 1).

Thank you for your service to our great nation.

Back