Hi from CT

Trananto

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Tony, I'm 24 and I just graduated from graduate school. Currently, I am doing an internship in a Human Resources function now, but will probably join Americorps after.

I was born with hearing loss at the higher frequencies and I stopped using hearing aids when I was about 14...I will probably have to start using it again. Hope to meet some new people here.

hey. I'm from CT 2! btw, if U wanna start using your hearing aids again, then the better U get the more you will gain. I have worn them all of my life and they help me. see the pic on my avvie? those are my very 1st hearing aid that I had as a baby (Siemens Infinti S1) which are dead now and they helped me. now I'm growing up with Oticons now. (worn Oticon since January 2005) and will be switching to Oticon Safaris next year (January 2011)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Are you mild to moderate hard of hearing or are you severely to profound deafness? I am curious. Just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi Safarigirl, thank you for your advice. My only problem is my health insurance does not cover hearing aids since I am too old. But I think once I save up I will definitely have to look into getting at least one.

I am mild to moderate.

Hi Safarigirl, thank you for your advice. My only problem is my health insurance does not cover hearing aids since I am too old. But I think once I save up I will definitely have to look into getting at least one.

I am mild to moderate.

Thank you for answering my question. :wave:

yo, I"m from CT as well...Waterford/New London area. I see you're about one hour away from me. xD

I am mild to moderate.

np! not an insurance person but I gives them the new tech features of the new ones around since I'm a giant tech nerd! btw I was at your level b4 it roared to mod/severe :)

Hello All,

My name is Tony, I'm 24 and I just graduated from graduate school. Currently, I am doing an internship in a Human Resources function now, but will probably join Americorps after.

I was born with hearing loss at the higher frequencies and I stopped using hearing aids when I was about 14...I will probably have to start using it again. Hope to meet some new people here.

You went to yale university?

Thanks all.

I did not go to Yale, although I plan to apply for the Yale MBA program in a few more years. I actually went to Michigan State University for my Masters.

Good catch Sheila.

Welcome to AD. :wave:

I'm a fellow Nutmegger, from the Waterford/Groton/New London area but I now live in SC. I still have family in CT, so we make occasional visits to my home state. I never lived in Hartford but have visited there, including ASD.

MSU, eh? My Hubby is from Michigan. :)

Welcome to AD. :wave:

I'm a fellow Nutmegger, from the Waterford/Groton/New London area but I now live in SC. I still have family in CT, so we make occasional visits to my home state. I never lived in Hartford but have visited there, including ASD.

MSU, eh? My Hubby is from Michigan. :)

What brought you to SC?

Is your husband a Spartan or a Wolverine fan?

Back