Hi, from China

moonteacher

Reaction score
Hi, everyboy. I'm a new person, from Beijing, China. I'm a graduate in Beijing Normal University, majoring in deaf education. Glad to meet so many friends. :)

Hello,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;)....

Wow Whoa Man !!! You are from China .... That is cool.... I am curious how many Deaf schools are in China or is it just in Beijing, how does the educational system work and do you get to use Chinese Sign Language?

What does Chinese Sign Language look like? Thanks :welcome: to AD !!!!

hey

moonteacher said:
Hi, everyboy. I'm a new person, from Beijing, China. I'm a graduate in Beijing Normal University, majoring in deaf education. Glad to meet so many friends. :)

hey,

wass is ye name? uh

any-way, wellcome 2 AD

:stupid:

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

COOL! You're from China! Awesome. Enjoy your stay at AD. You'll learn a lot from this website! :thumb:

Welcome to AD, moonteacher! How do you like Beijing Normal University? I have always been perplexed by its name, because there is another university, Beijing (Peking) University in the same city. Why the word "Normal?" I know BNU is a teacher-training institution, whereas Beida is a public, general university, though. It's just the English translation of both names that throw me off a bit.

欢迎有好好玩的广告

I will try my best to learn about chinese and it say "welcome to AD and have a good fun here". Am i doing right?

To mrtn_cainuk,

wow..u knew chinses is good..hehe..
but had a bit wrong chinese word..i would like to help u change..smile

"歡迎來聾人討論區, 這兒很有趣!!" is correct word.. :thumb:

anyway..welcome to learn chinese..hehe..
thats very beautiful chinese..lol

欢迎光临AllDeaf! 1980 年我去到香港六个月。这是非常美丽的城市在H.K 。 我知道一些中国词。 爱多萝西

seablue said:
To mrtn_cainuk,

wow..u knew chinses is good..hehe..
but had a bit wrong chinese word..i would like to help u change..smile

"歡迎來聾人討論區, 這兒很有趣!!" is correct word.. :thumb:

anyway..welcome to learn chinese..hehe..
thats very beautiful chinese..lol

oh!, my apologises. I will try my best to learn chinese but it is hard.

Heath said:
Wow Whoa Man !!! You are from China .... That is cool.... I am curious how many Deaf schools are in China or is it just in Beijing, how does the educational system work and do you get to use Chinese Sign Language?

What does Chinese Sign Language look like? Thanks :welcome: to AD !!!!

There are maybe four deaf schools in Beijing, however I don't know how many in the whole country, maybe hunderds or thousands.
Most of the deaf childen are learning in general education program, which is called 'learning in regular class' in China.
I am ashamed that I am not familiar with Chinese Sign Language. My adviser who went to America in the end of last century can use both ASL and CSL.
Thanks! Hoping for more talks with you.

Kalista said:
欢迎光临AllDeaf! 1980 年我去到香港六个月。这是非常美丽的城市在H.K 。 我知道一些中国词。 爱多萝西

wow, you konw Chinese? 欢迎你来北京玩啊!Beijing is also a beautiful city. Welcome!

me_punctured said:
Welcome to AD, moonteacher! How do you like Beijing Normal University? I have always been perplexed by its name, because there is another university, Beijing (Peking) University in the same city. Why the word "Normal?" I know BNU is a teacher-training institution, whereas Beida is a public, general university, though. It's just the English translation of both names that throw me off a bit.

Your comprehension is right. BNU emphasises on teacher-training, while Peking Unversity is a general unversity.
I don't know why it is translated into normal unversity, maybe comes from "normal school" which means a teacher training central.
I have been studying here for five years. It's a beautiful place. Welcome!

Back