Hi Everyone!

CutieActress

Reaction score
Be gentle with me since Im a newbie.

I'm CutieActress from Ohio (colleges from NY & IL), and Im very glad to join this site! :)

I hope to make new friends and stay in TOUCH with the old ones that I have known for a long while. (WHERE HAVE YA BEEN?! :) )

Anyhoo, have a great day!

Hello there,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

Hey CutieActress I got your PM and was very surprised to see you here! Of course, I replied to your message so check it out. :)

By the way, welcome to AllDeaf!

Yeaaaaa, finally! :)

Thanks, Catmandu! :) Ill read the message as soon as I post this. :)

Thanks to others for welcoming me into AllDeaf! :dance:

:grouphug:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf CutieActress!!! I hope you have enjoyed your stay on AD, and have made lots of new friends!!! Have fun posting, and welclome aboard!!! :cheers:

Geez, thanks guys!

Now, Im stumped on how ya guys are able to have pictures in your signature?? I tried it, but wouldnt work... cuz it says html codes are off..

Hmm... anyone can help me on this one?

Thanks! :)

HUGSS

CutieActress, I, too am surprised to see you here. :) I was a member of the now-defunct Deaf Lore forums.

Welcome to alldeaf.com! :)

:wave: Hi Brian!

Yep! Im surprised at myself, too! :lol: but I really do miss those deaf forums... Here I am, again! :)

Hi everyone! thanks sooooo much for welcoming me here! Really appreciated it! :ty:

Let's party! :dance2: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance2:

Brian said:
CutieActress, I, too am surprised to see you here. :) I was a member of the now-defunct Deaf Lore forums.

Welcome to alldeaf.com! :)

*me looking at CutieActress's avatar* Yeah, I can see you aright..lol

Welcome to AllDoofus, CutieActress :D

Back