Hi everyone!

Marco daManlius

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Marco daManlius of Marco daManlius Designs. I am Chief Executive Creative Officer (Designer), Artist, and CAD Drafter. I do various of art and design.

I was born Hard of Hearing and currently am Deaf (lost more hearing in 2004). We are located in Liverpool, New York, a suburb of Syracuse, New York.

You can check out what we are. marcodamanliusdesigns

Thank you for stopping by this post! Have a great day today!

Hello! I have looked at your website, and I have noticed those artworks are not in modern, and futuristic vehicles, but that is your design type. Have you sold any of your auto design/artworks to big auto companies in the past?

I am showing older designs because newer ones are in work. After release of work, then it goes up there. Although there will be some after October 15 due to my show.

There are modern stuff like snowmobile.. you can tell! No makes have that one (the one with the red color). The black metalic RV you see? That was done in 2005 for a major company and the contract was won out by another designer. I was close second.

The reason for older is to protect patent design, things like that. Cory Big Heart is forever.

I have worked with major companies but mostly minor. I did work for clients as far as Miami, FL, and San Jose, Costa Rica!

I also need to load into this new computer my designs on other computers. I have to upload the designs that are the newest to be released at the show. Several proposals and I am having prospective clients coming on the 15th of October. They will be on my site.

Thank you.

Oh one more thing, I did a contract work for a snowmobile company, an RV company, a tool belt company, a movie theater equipment supplier, a local Deaf ministry (new campground), a Deaf ministry in Costa Rica (new sign language book published, sold out). They are a few of many!

Last edited:
I'm impressed, really impressed with your auto knowledge. I'm looking forward to learn a lot from your posts here on forum.

Hi Marco,

Wow! You must be INCREDIBLE DEAF creative and entrepreneur. I am very, very impressed and PROUD of you that as a DEAF person you possess the TALENTS to Suceed. It's like what the former Gallaudet University former President and the FIRST Deaf President, I. King Jordan stated that 'Deaf people CAN do anything except Hear'
You fits this description. Kudos to you and we are Proud of your wonderful and creative skills. Hope you can exhibit your shows at future DEAF EXPO where Deaf people all over the World attends and can see your creative designs. Keep UP the good work. Smiles.

Hi Marco,

Wow! You must be INCREDIBLE DEAF creative and entrepreneur. I am very, very impressed and PROUD of you that as a DEAF person you possess the TALENTS to Suceed. It's like what the former Gallaudet University former President and the FIRST Deaf President, I. King Jordan stated that 'Deaf people CAN do anything except Hear'
You fits this description. Kudos to you and we are Proud of your wonderful and creative skills. Hope you can exhibit your shows at future DEAF EXPO where Deaf people all over the World attends and can see your creative designs. Keep UP the good work. Smiles.

Well, thank you very much! Hmm, that is a possiblity for us to have an exhibit at Deaf Expo. Was going to do that this year locally however, there was no show in the North East US.

We will have to look into it for 2013 and beyond. I would have a concept vehicle on display. This will have greater impact. It is our business plan for marketing is to have a concept vehicle transported to shows such as Deaf Expo, NAIAS in Detroit, etc all at same time. Like a concert tour for singers and bands, same concept. Show to show. Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you. This is what we are trying to show who we are. Actually, there are three of us. I am the sole desgner at the moment. My wife handle budgets, financing, and my mother handle phone calls (voice). When we grow, of course, hire more designers, CAD drafters, Alias Designers, CATIVA Designers, Clay modeler, mechanics to build concept vehicles, test drivers, etc. We are planning to hire someone who can handle both interpreting AND public relations at same time. Two positions into one. When we have revenues coming in, then we will do those steps slowly. Then the manufacturing part. Workers of all kinds.

Working for myself is a full-time job. I worked last night till 2 in morning. This is typical for owning a business.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

As I mentioned about Deaf Nation. I heard they will after all be in Rochester, NY next year, likely we will be considering an exhibit at the Deaf Nation 2013 in Rochester, of course.

Back