Hi everybody

tarynrenae

Reaction score
I'm here because of lanapoo. She made me! (She said to say that she's my best buddy! Which she is. Honest.)

Anyway. Hello! My name is ... ya guessed it! ... Taryn. I'm Deaf, and have a younger sister who is Deaf as well. I'm currently a graduate student living in the MD/DC area. Unfortunately, at the moment, I don't have much of a life outside of grad school... which is to be expected, I suppose!

This place looks like fun... I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you :)

Went to RIT with Lanapoo as well? Planning to be a teacher?

Yeah, we were at RIT together. I met her in my freshman year and we've been good friends since!

Becoming a teacher is the plan! For now, at least... It feels like I change my mind about my career choices every month! I'd like to work in a high school or college (but that may mean getting a Ph.D, and I'm not sure about even MORE school just yet...)

:welcome: to AD! Deaf ed teacher here. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Sorry to be late coming in. :lol: Just follow your heart to where you want to go for a career like Deaf Ed. Good luck at RIT. Now you are here, have fun with Lanapoo and all of us while reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thanks for the welcome, bebonang. I actually graduated from RIT in '09. I am now in my second semester of graduate school. :)

See you around!

Any friend of Lanapoo's is...

Questionable. :D

Welcome, Taryn. Nice to see you here. Good luck with school!

Back