Hi everybody , I am Sash :)

SashLon

Reaction score
HI everybody

I joined due to recommendation of a mate of mine , and am really glad he did

I am a 26 years old guy from London,UK, and love life to the max

I sometimes experience a few issues, because I am HOH ( right ear near total loss) and it seems a problem for some people ( especially when it comes to communication ).
That's why I rarely wear hearing aids, as it seems too distracting, and honestly it's getting boring answering the same questions all the time.

I have been hard of hearing since birth ( born deaf/mute due to water behind the ear drums on both sides...once that got syringed, my right ear drum was the most affected one)

I started learning ASL recently as 2 of my friends are deaf and I think it's ultimately the nicest way of communicating out there , and you ultimately never know if my left ear will be affected one day :) but I have a lot of room for improvement, and so I use my spare time learning learning learning :)
I'd love to get more and more involved within the deaf community, and would love to meet new people in my area who would like to take me around and get me involved :)

I am reaaaally easy going, laugh a lot, make people laugh , and am positive at mostly all times ( not in the annoying " I AM HAAAAAAPPY" even when having a down-day way ;) )

I am really looking forward to meeting a lot of people on here, and have a great chat now and then :)

Take care everybody and speak soon

Sash

ASL? Not BSL? My apologies if I don't seem friendly as we are currently being bombarded with spammers.

Yeah I know, it's for my two friends as one is originally from Norway and my other friend from America ,and we seemed to find a common ground with ASL :)
No worries, I understand regarding spammers :)

I am new myself as I've just signed up like thirty minutes ago. : P My name is Hannah. Nice to meet you and welcome x D

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back