Hey(:

Chestnut0406

Reaction score
I am 16 and currently a sophomore in high school:) I am learning ASL and I LOVE IT. My dream is to go to Gallaudet and become in interpreter for law or something like that. I really want to meet and marry a deaf guy(:) Comment for questions(:)

Chesley:)
:D

photo.php

I am 16 and currently a sophomore in high school:) I am learning ASL and I LOVE IT. My dream is to go to Gaulludet and become in interpreter for law or something like that. I really want to meet and marry a deaf guy(:) Comment for questions(:)

Chesley:)
:D
f3vpdu.jpg

Well hello there. Your story is quite a familiar one here. :wave:

:welcome: to AD

I know many sad deaf male souls.

Just kidding.

Gallaudet is the name of the school you want to attend, by the way. :)

haha dang it,,!! Why the heck did i spell it like that? haha. Its like midnight here and I am tired ha. I should change the spelling of that,.,:) thanks.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You have about three years to finish high school before you decide what you want to do in your life. Being an interpreter would be a good career choice but can you be able to understand what the teachers and other hearing professionals before signing ASL to us, Deafies and HOH? If you can do it, then go for it, otherwise you might find some job or career that would make it easier for you to cope with. You will find lots of topics here. So enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You have about three years to finish high school before you decide what you want to do in your life. Being an interpreter would be a good career choice but can you be able to understand what the teachers and other hearing professionals before signing ASL to us, Deafies and HOH? If you can do it, then go for it, otherwise you might find some job or career that would make it easier for you to cope with. You will find lots of topics here. So enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thanks:) And I know that the journey to becoming fluent in sign language and becoming an interpreter will be difficult. But that wont stop me., I am determined and I will try my hardest to cope with whatever comes my way. I am not going to quit just because it might be hard.

Thanks:) And I know that the journey to becoming fluent in sign language and becoming an interpreter will be difficult. But that wont stop me., I am determined and I will try my hardest to cope with whatever comes my way. I am not going to quit just because it might be hard.

Ah, but don't forget to take into account our personalities. At the moment we are having a furious fight over signs for "plastic."

I am winning. ;)
21e8col.gif

(Strong willed, me! ) Beowulf raising objections over the non-flexibility of ice scrapers. ( Diversionary tactic. )

Again, :welcome: and enjoy AD! Good luck with everything.

Back