Hey You!!!

e

Reaction score
Yeah, you lurkers!
Let's see if we can make it to 100,000+ viewers in this thread!

Well, there were like over 30 guests visiting this site.

meaning to pick up the hos and pimps on the street, but hey, hos and pimps can gather million ladies and men around here.. :naughty:

It's 100,000+ viewers in this thread?! :shock: :eek:

lol...I was like whats up when I saw " HEY YOU!! " I was like who??? :rofl:

That caught my eye...good one! :lol:

No, DoVip... Try to get these lurkers in this thread and break the record to 100,000th or more view.

Originally posted by e
No, DoVip... Try to get these lurkers in this thread and break the record to 100,000th or more view.
ummmm care to do the rephrase pls ???

When you check out the list of threads, you'll see the # of replies and next to it there are # of views. So, we have like over 30 guests which are lurkers.... I'm getting their attention and try to make them view this thread over 100,000 times.

Originally posted by e
When you check out the list of threads, you'll see the # of replies and next to it there are # of views. So, we have like over 30 guests which are lurkers.... I'm getting their attention and try to make them view this thread over 100,000 times.

How fast u think u can get 30 guests x 30 views per guest x total current members to view the thread

Me guess might be 2 or 3 weeks tops unless my math is off kilter

I think if you make this thread "Sticky", you will have a better chance. I think Alex will make it "Sticky" for you.

Back