Hey, Post From Hell....

Folks.. look like Jclarke and PFH are a couple... best to get them a freaking ROOM!!!!

HAAH sorry but JClarke, your signing is a bit wacky but I think I saw one sign that I knew... lol oh well.. PFH too funny a bit but ehhh wtf with the Paul Buynan beard?

Folks.. look like Jclarke and PFH are a couple... best to get them a freaking ROOM!!!!

HAAH sorry but JClarke, your signing is a bit wacky but I think I saw one sign that I knew... lol oh well.. PFH too funny a bit but ehhh wtf with the Paul Buynan beard?

You as a Canadian should know. :P It was taken in the winter and beards are pretty much the norm here.

HAHA PFH.. yeah the beard look weird on ya.. and ya aint even a Canuck to boot!! LOL I have tried to grow a beard... blah only got a bit of a goatee.. lol. oh well...

come back in few days, I need to think of something to say to you, PFH plus I am hitting up an problem with my intergrated webcam, so my webcam is at work. So you will have to wait a little while longer..

Might as well call for a preacher to marry Jclarke and PFH.. they are a couple here in AD now.. lol

Back