Hey kiddo--is it that time once again?

Roadrunner

Reaction score
Happy Birthday luckystar!!

Now you can really start checking off the years to when you'll be '30'.... :D

My my, I can't believe with the years that has gone by, seeing how much you've truly grown to be a pretty and intelligent lady which make me (Dad) very proud of. What time we may have lost out on, but these days we've grown closer is making up for that and it's something I'll always cherish and hold close within my heart!

Have a great, super celebration kiddo! Hope your celebration is everything you've wished for and for many more! (pssttt...be sure Qman pamper ya on this day as well as helping you blow 'em candles out. :lol: )

You're everything in a daughter that helps make my heart beats so-ever happily!! :hug:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

happy_birthday1.png

Happy Birthday Luckystar!!!

I had to beg your dad to let me make a quick post before he let you know about this thread, I hope you will have a great birthday , and may all your dreams come true girl and don't forget to blow out all your candles heh

Love ya :hug:

:dance2:
Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!!!!!!!!!!!! I will try my best to make this one another great one :cheers:

Dad and Angel....thank you guys for wishing me a very happy birthday and sending your love my way...and dad thanks so much for starting this thread to make my day a little better :ily:

Psssst...wont be candles....i dont like cake :rofl:

You're very welcome sweetie :hug: Have a GREAT birthday!!!

Awww nice thread u made for your daughter's birthday, RR! He sure loves you sooo much, Luckystar! So does Angel!! Happy birthday to you and hope you will have lots of fun and enjoy your birthday!!

Peachy Lady said:
Awww nice thread u made for your daughter's birthday, RR! He sure loves you sooo much, Luckystar! So does Angel!! Happy birthday to you and hope you will have lots of fun and enjoy your birthday!!

Thank you so very much Peachy Lady!!

Happy birthday and hope you have wonderful.. May your dream come true once you blow candles. winks

Oh Happy Birthday to you Luckystar.

Wait a minute you dont like cake. Then let me have em. Gobbling up all the cake. Yummy!! Oh shoot I am gotta gain some weight. Yikes!!!

Anyway Have a great year.

Back