Hey, I'm Kinda new :-)

Beachy

Reaction score
I used to post here about 2 years ago. I think my life got pretty crazy if I remember correctly and I basically forgot about this place until I got an email reminding me. Anyway.....I am hoh, I have ottosclerosis, dx'd about 4 years ago. I have about 15-20% hearing left. My hearing continues to get worse but hey, it's not fatal, I'm livin with it. I am married with two teens. We just moved to Alberta, Canada and man, it's hot here! It was about 104 today.

I'm starting a new job within the next 2 weeks which I'm really excited about. And I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.:)

Hi there,

welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here :) .....

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Best of success with the upcoming new job--also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD as well! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Thanks for the welcome everyone:) Wow this board got pretty big - lots of stuff to read!

Welcome Beachy! Where in Alberta?? I live near Edmonton. How do you like the hot weather, and did you get that big storm the other day??

Way down south of Calgary RDC. I don't like the really hot weather but we seem to be missing all the storms around by just a little. I can see them far off at night. Nice to meet you!

Thanks for the welcome everyone:) Wow this board got pretty big - lots of stuff to read!

Yes, you got that right, have only just joined up myself, so many things to read - so much to do and think about :)
Its wonderful :)

Welcome back to AD! :welcome: I hope you enjoy your stay at AD, I am sure you will be addicted in no time ;)

From Deaf Tone Elder

Hello I'm Alex. I'm full deaf. I would like to ask you all deaf people. I'm single and lonely. I'm looking for date with deaf girl. Ask me if you need to. Contact email me at alexsoccer84@tmail.com for pager sidekick or email message yahoo at kingsoccer1984@yahoo.com MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/soccerfifa good luck! :cool::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

We are hearing impaired but just get on with your life and just go to deaf clubs, deaf bowling (you might meet some nice deaf girls there) and deaf trailer camps. You could make good friends with them and just be yourself and enjoy having a conversation in sign language, Okay?:giggle:

Back