Hey everyone, I'm home now!

steph9700

Reaction score
I left January 1st to a mental hospital in Birmingham and came back Saturday night. They decided to put me on a medication called provigil and put me on 300mg. of it and took me completely off the Klonopins. so now I am awake for at least 15 hours a day and sleep better at night. I call the provigil my wakeup pill. I get real chatty and real busy like I took speed or something but don't have the drugged feeling. Thanks you guys, all of your for thinking about me and supporting me through my rough time. Thank GOD that I didn't have to get shocked. They said it would be easier to change around some of my medications than to take me off of everything and start the daily zap for 3 weeks. It's called E.C.T. or electro-convulsive therapy and no it isn't illegal. you do 3 to 5 zaps a week for three weeks after you come off all your medications and then start with a clean slate. so hey everybody I'm back! and happy!

:h5:

I wondered if you are ok. Glad you are better! and happy! :)

Yayaya I am happy for you that you are back, well and happy. We are here with open arms like I say we would. Heres our hugs.

Welcome back and continue to enjoy your stay here in AD while recovering and getting better. Hang in there and you'll get through it. ;)

~RR

It's alway nice to know when someone returns from any hospital stay whole and happy. Welcome back, Steph.

Wow, that's great news; welcome back, Steph...

Thanks Steph for the good report. I hope you continue doing well. :)

Welcome back and that's great news!. :)

Back