Hey all!

rct2008

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new to AD and relatively new to ASL. I'm currently studying ASL in college and LOVING every minute of it. I'm really interested in learning more about the deaf community (especially near Charleston, SC).

Looking forward to meeting new people!

Take care!! :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Are you hearing or hard of hearing or deaf? You need a little bit more information in your perspective. Just enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Are you hearing or hard of hearing or deaf? You need a little bit more information in your perspective. Just enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi, Sorry for being so vague. I am a hearing person. I have a younger brother who is deaf (4yrs my junior). When he was first born my family and I took ASL classes with him but as he got older his speech improved and he didn't want to continue with them. Having experienced this with him at a young age I grew up
fascinated with language and the ability of both verbal and non verbal communication. My brother and I have decided to re-learn ASL together and learn more about the culture he missed.

Hi, Sorry for being so vague. I am a hearing person. I have a younger brother who is deaf (4yrs my junior). When he was first born my family and I took ASL classes with him but as he got older his speech improved and he didn't want to continue with them. Having experienced this with him at a young age I grew up
fascinated with language and the ability of both verbal and non verbal communication. My brother and I have decided to re-learn ASL together and learn more about the culture he missed.

Thank you for giving me to explain what I had asked you. :cool2: I do hope your brother will like to join us here on AllDeaf forum. You both need it here. Welcome. :wave:

Thank you for giving me to explain what I had asked you. :cool2: I do hope your brother will like to join us here on AllDeaf forum. You both need it here. Welcome. :wave:

I agree! This is a great place for both of you to get some cultural experience. Welcome to AD!

Back