Hey all...it's been a while....

Welcome back and I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he has a speedy recovery from all of this and I'll be thinking about you too. :)

Hoping all goes well for your hubby. Will keep [praying for you both. Here's hoping that you can work out the communication issues.

I am sorry about your husband being hurt and having a stroke. That darn bimbo! :pissed:

I do hope your husband will get through getting all the help from his nurses and doctors to get well and hopefully recovered soon. I will keep in my thoughts and prayers for both of you. :hug: Just try not to worry otherwise you will not get enough sleep. :)

Well, the last time I was here my hubby had been in the hospital...I guess it was my turn. LOL I have been recovering from emergency surgery to have my gall bladder removed. I was really sick and apparently my gall bladder was so full of stones it was fixing to rupture. I was in pretty bad shape. Really sick and hurling a lot....a LOT of pain too. I am finally feeling much better now and getting around much better too.

Wow, you have been having a lot of things to deal with!

I hope you and your husband are getting a lot of help from friends and family. Sounds like a tough time.

I hope you and your husband are thru with any more hospital visits, and that your recovery will be swift.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, and wish you a swift recovery.

Well, the last time I was here my hubby had been in the hospital...I guess it was my turn. LOL I have been recovering from emergency surgery to have my gall bladder removed. I was really sick and apparently my gall bladder was so full of stones it was fixing to rupture. I was in pretty bad shape. Really sick and hurling a lot....a LOT of pain too. I am finally feeling much better now and getting around much better too.

I can empathize with you, since three years ago I went through something similar, except my kidney stones tore up my urinary tubes and they had to siphon out 9000 cc's of piss and puss. It was touch and go, so please take care of yourself. My thoughts are with you.

I can empathize with you, since three years ago I went through something similar, except my kidney stones tore up my urinary tubes and they had to siphon out 9000 cc's of piss and puss. It was touch and go, so please take care of yourself. My thoughts are with you.

Oh ye gods...I have never had kidney stones...but I never want them either! The gall stones were bad enough! Can't even pass those damned things! YARGH! Ugh...do NOT want to know what passing a kidney stone is like!:shock:

I am feeling a lot better. I slept a lot for a while. (good drugs. LOL) I have several scars on my belly now...new additions to my older collection of scars. LOL

Kidney stones are no fun at all. Had to deal with them for quite a while. Luckily, it's been at least 10 years since I had them,

I am so glad that you are recovering from your gall bladder surgery. Just take it easy even if you are feeling better. Give my regard to your husband trying to recovering his stroke. I do hope he is improving with therapy. God will be watching over you and your husband. Also I am so glad that you are back here again. I am looking forward to your posts. See you around here. :wave:

Ye gods! My hubby and I have had to file for SSI and it is INSANE! Jump through this hoop, jump through that hoop...go walk across a swath of hot coals and broken glass...yada yada yada!:dizzy: I know I'm exaggerating a little bit...but barely! What with going to ASL classes, trying to keep our garden from turning into the Sahara desert, (pretty dry and HOT here in Georgia right now), and running all over the place for these bureaucrats...as well as just taking care of everyday things like cooking, cleaning and walking the dog...we have had little time to be online. I've missed being here too. Anyone got any pointers for this SSI stuff? :hmm:

Back