Hernandez--Guilty

The CNN alert came through on my phone as I was just pulling into work. I don't think I was too surprised at the verdict.

Sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Before:
390-hernandez-1223.jpg

After:

279956CF00000578-3040144-image-a-41_1429109796612.jpg

Sorry Aaron Hernandez, money can not buy you FREE! :roll:

I have question to why guilty verdict have reached. The question is howcome its guilty when the murder weapon was never recovered? It does not sound right to me.

I have question to why guilty verdict have reached. The question is howcome its guilty when the murder weapon was never recovered? It does not sound right to me.

That's okay cuz he didn't get the death sentence.......just the rest of his life without the possibility.......:lol:

That doesn't matter in our court system whether a murder weapon is found. What matters is if the people on the jury think you are guilty.

What happened in this case was that Hernandez disclosed to the owner of his team(Robert Kraft owner of the New England Patriots) that he was at a night club during the time of the murder. Since nobody other than the people at the murder knew of the exact time of the murder, the question was how could he be sure he was at a night club. More importantly, during the trial, his lawyers admitted he witnessed the murder. The jury picked up on that discrepancy and it was enough to convict him.

Well, he thought he could use the white privilege to get himself free. No such luck. Too bad, Hernandez.

Only time will tell. If hes truly guilty, I am ok with it. But if hes truly innocent, hope he dont get stuck in hole for too long.

He got life in jail , you can't get any longer than that and IF he is found guilty of killing 2 more men in his next trial he could be looking at 3 life time sentences .

It is not a matter of how much more he can get. It's a matter of how much more he can lose. The victims have to divide the money he has for compensation.

Well, he thought he could use the white privilege to get himself free. No such luck. Too bad, Hernandez.

It's more like athlete privilege. And, he's Puerto Rican and Italian.

"Hernandez was born in Bristol, Connecticut,[5] to Dennis Hernandez, who was of Puerto Rican descent, and Terri Valentine-Hernandez, who is of Italian descent. "

It is not a matter of how much more he can get. It's a matter of how much more he can lose. The victims have to divide the money he has for compensation.

Alexander Bradley who got shot in his face by Hernandez over a bar tab is going to sue Hernandez too. I wonder if Hernandez will be forced to sell his house so all his victims can all get some money .

His bank and assets are frozen by court and yes it will be sold to cover legal cost then victim. One of my ex co worker was convicted of felony, had $400k house, lost it, he was forced to pay leegal cost plus jail rental. Hes not poor enough to get free.

Alexander Bradley who got shot in his face by Hernandez over a bar tab is going to sue Hernandez too. I wonder if Hernandez will be forced to sell his house so all his victims can all get some money .

Most definitely, but I would think the fiance will have a lawyer to protect the interest of his child. Still, there is a lot of money to be divided. His annual net worth was $8million as of 2013. Not super rich, but still a lot of money.

Most definitely, but I would think the fiance will have a lawyer to protect the interest of his child. Still, there is a lot of money to be divided. His annual net worth was $8million as of 2013. Not super rich, but still a lot of money.

I forgot he had a child ,.

His bank and assets are frozen by court and yes it will be sold to cover legal cost then victim. One of my ex co worker was convicted of felony, had $400k house, lost it, he was forced to pay leegal cost plus jail rental. Hes not poor enough to get free.

I don't think so. that would be illegal. that can only happen if he's not able to pay it with his own cash. his lawyer will be handling his estate and that includes everything.

look at OJ Simpsons. Some of his assets were seized and sold because he was unable to pay for everything.

His bank and assets were frozen because he had nearly unlimited means to flee the country. He most likely did have access to his bank but his finance was closely monitored and had to be approved by court to pay for expenses such as legal fee, loan payments, etc.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/31/aaron-hernandez-is-running-out-of-money/

"Complicating matters is that Hernandez has been unable to sell his house in North Attleboro, due to the wrongful-death civil lawsuits filed by his three alleged victims. The home, purchased by Hernandez for $1.3 million in November 2012, could eventually be sold to provide compensation to the families."

According to this web site I am right , his house could be "sold to provide compensation to the families."

Back