Here is some very exciting news!!!!

Congrats!

Congrats! Got engaged on my birthday--that's a good sign LOL!

Congrats and hope things will go well for you both.

lots and lots of love and happiness!
don't forget,if you want long lasting marrige, always be active. always try new things (if you know what i mean), listen and try to understand the other side even when you think that no one is more right than you and most importante,don't let things just be normal . normal is boring ! love love love

Congraulations to you!!

I am very happy for you will be together! :P
I hope you will have a best times with your become a together! :)

Good Luck to you to be marry anytime soon than later! :fingersx:

Thank you all and we are not going to have little ones running around for awhile. We are sticking to our date and we are very very happy and cant wait to be together through everything.

Deafmedicalpoet

Thank you all and we are not going to have little ones running around for awhile. We are sticking to our date and we are very very happy and cant wait to be together through everything.

Deafmedicalpoet

Why not, it is fun to chase a 3 year old around the house with a wooden spoon and a 6 month in your arms and then your 6 year old making the family pic on the wall with markers :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Don't you want that?

Deafmedicalpoet

:applause: I hope you will have a great time for dating with him!
I hope for you will be marry him, to be together for a long-long-long
time, be each other for FOREVER! :bowdown: :thumb:

Back