Here I am

Flight

Reaction score
Hi.

Call me Flight. I'm a 37 late deafened adult who has been deaf for about 15 years, and lives in West Michigan (in Muskegon, right on the coast of the beautiful Lake Michigan. I Lost my hearing due to tumors (bi-lateral acoustic neuromas--probably misspelled that). I don't know (know very little) sign language, but I managed to (just about) get an AAS with a concentration in web design from Baker college in Muskegon, MI (I graduate magna cum laude in June).

My interests include photography, web and graphic design, and poetry. I also like Asian movies, (a little chop socky never hurt anyone).

I have no deaf friends or even know any deaf people, personally. Registering at alldeaf.com is kind of my first reaching out to a deaf community.

You have made the right first step :) Hope that you will find your journey here fun, insightful and enlightening :)

Cheers

Hi and :welcome: to AD! This is a fun place here to learn and gain interesting insights. Enjoy! :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am glad you are here to be with us Deafies on the AllDeaf. We will help you find somewhere like Michigan Hearing Society in your community or near your community. I don't know much about West Michigan except I have never visit there where my family friend moved to Muskegon from Chicago, Illinois long time ago. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave: :wiggle:

:welcome: to AD, I am not deaf but I am studying to be an ASL Interpreter. I wish you luck in everything you do and I hope life will be successful for you.

Hi.

Call me Flight. I'm a 37 late deafened adult who has been deaf for about 15 years, and lives in West Michigan (in Muskegon, right on the coast of the beautiful Lake Michigan. I Lost my hearing due to tumors (bi-lateral acoustic neuromas--probably misspelled that). I don't know (know very little) sign language, but I managed to (just about) get an AAS with a concentration in web design from Baker college in Muskegon, MI (I graduate magna cum laude in June).

My interests include photography, web and graphic design, and poetry. I also like Asian movies, (a little chop socky never hurt anyone).

I have no deaf friends or even know any deaf people, personally. Registering at alldeaf.com is kind of my first reaching out to a deaf community.

welcome to alldeaf hope u like.pssst are u a flight attendant!!! or a woman heheh jking

Back