Help

A Bum Cat

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I need some serious ideas here! Has anyone has taken Web design classes before? What did ya all learned about taking that kind of classes? Thanks!!

Talk to Alex, Kevbo, or Illustrator. If I miss someone else, sorry. :|

Psst: There's a forum for web designing down below. :mrgreen:

look at other websites online. what do you see that works and what doesn't work? you may benefit from being more specific in your question tho :D there's a lot of things to take into consideration about web design. if you wanna make a homepage of your own, for personal reasons... it should reflect your ideas and personality and target the kind of audience you want to be interested in your homepage at the same time.

you can make a own website by website bulider by any offer yahoo. angelfire, tripiod or homestead. I make creative my homepage by homestead so far!!

help.gif

What...? are you really serious about making your own website?

Well that would be cool...I'm still working on mine...i still have to wait for my friends to have time to help me and all that :roll: ...it proably should be ready this summer :)

so what kind of site are you planning? a message board? a gallery site? ...or whatever it is, you decide lol if you want some help on names or anything like that, you can ask me anytime

Cheler, LoL you just missed me... well I do the web design too. :)

GoldenLeaf74--you must be kidding about this sites? They are just basic homepage.

I learned many things. there are many language codes. How would make it to work? I m knowledge with html editorial. I did work on php3 once it was tough because it's new to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to learn about web design someday lol I need teacher or tutor lol *blush*

Originally posted by eternity
Cheler, LoL you just missed me... well I do the web design too. :)

GoldenLeaf74--you must be kidding about this sites? They are just basic homepage.

I learned many things. there are many language codes. How would make it to work? I m knowledge with html editorial. I did work on php3 once it was tough because it's new to me.

:wtf: what you talking about the site?? it is not basic homepage.

Back