Help

Learningasl

Reaction score
Hey Im hearing to start off. Im learning Asl to become a teacher. :applause: There is a group of us that would like to go see some play, movies, or places to talk with deaf people. :grouphug: :) We live in michigan and if anyone know somewhere where we can go i that would be helpful. I know it might sound a little werd :werd: but please help me.

Learningasl said:
Hey Im hearing to start off. Im learning Asl to become a teacher. :applause: There is a group of us that would like to go see some play, movies, or places to talk with deaf people. :grouphug: :) We live in michigan and if anyone know somewhere where we can go i that would be helpful. I know it might sound a little werd :werd: but please help me.

ur from michigan??? i am from michigan too.....what city do u live in??? :D

Learningasl said:
Your up from me. There is no one around here. :confused: :cry: :dunno:

aww yea...ur not the only one cuz there no deaf kids live in flint....cuz i dont see deaf people everyday....soo mostly of the time i stay at home... :shock: :eek2:

Ummmm

There are many deaf kids and adults in the Flint area. Michigan School for the Deaf is located in Flint, as far as Royal Oak I can't think of anything right there, but there is an interpreting agency in Pontiac called Deaf CAN. At the very least they can give you some advice. :mrgreen:

Back