Help with PAPER please : AGAINST COCHLEAR IMPLANTS

josey

Reaction score
I need write on how people should be against

COCHLEAR EAR PLANTS !!!

Thanks in advance

Kim

Help with PAPER please : AGAINST COCHLEAR EAR PLANTS

Help with info on why this is bad and why and where I can get info on topic please

thanks

How about people that are FOR it? and its a Cochlear IMPLANT not a EAR plant i dont have flowers growing out of my ears! And several here HAVE Cochlear IMPLANTS too. Oh and if your looking for information about them the search feature is a useful tool to use.:roll:

I need write on how people should be against

COCHLEAR EAR PLANTS !!!

Thanks in advance

Kim

you can look up how medical view and CI hurt the social needs of deaf. That's one idea. Just read around and it should give you ideas

How about people that are FOR it? and its a Cochlear IMPLANT not a EAR plant i dont have flowers growing out of my ears! And several here HAVE Cochlear IMPLANTS too. Oh and if your looking for information about them the search feature is a useful tool to use.:roll:

:laugh2: :laugh2: (I couldn't help it!)...BTW.....has anyone ever tried to voice "cochlear"? (speak the word)...I was talking to a friend about them...and she said "what?...I've never heard of a "cock-ear implant"!...My bad!

What about reasons that it is good. You know that some people benefit greatly from cochlear implants and some have no benefit at all. Why are you just seeking to find out what the negatives are? What is your agenda?

don't forget watering all over your ears. :eek3: ( I can't help it!)

:laugh2: :laugh2: (I couldn't help it!)...BTW.....has anyone ever tried to voice "cochlear"? (speak the word)...I was talking to a friend about them...and she said "what?...I've never heard of a "cock-ear implant"!...My bad!

Ive done the same thing. Called it cock-lear because Id never heard anyone actually SAY it correctly and heard them until after i got my CI and my audiologist corrected me. I said it as cock-lear and she froze, looked at me and said WHAT??? Its cochlear not cock-lear! I about died!:laugh2:

Why against? There are many that have greatly benefited from CI's.

and there are several that have does not have benefited from CI as well.

1) major surgery
2)scar
3)more sensitive in the head

from my own witness, not my own experience.

and there are several that have does not have benefited from CI as well.

1) major surgery
2)scar
3)more sensitive in the head

from my own witness, not my own experience.

Not so major anymore. Some surgeons do it on a outpatient basis now days. As far as the scar its long yes i had 15 staples in the side of my head but now it cant be seen as my hair has grown back and covers it completely. And I dont get what you mean by more sensitive? Hearing is more sensitive yes because of the CI but otherwise no, not unless you get a hard blow to the head where the internal part of the CI is but if someone has a hit to the head that hard theyd have more to worry about that the CI.

Not so major anymore. Some surgeons do it on a outpatient basis now days. As far as the scar its long yes i had 15 staples in the side of my head but now it cant be seen as my hair has grown back and covers it completely. And I dont get what you mean by more sensitive? Hearing is more sensitive yes because of the CI but otherwise no, not unless you get a hard blow to the head where the internal part of the CI is but if someone has a hit to the head that hard theyd have more to worry about that the CI.

I still consider this ci as a major surgery that doctor had to make a hole out of the skull that is pretty close next to the brain. If doctor performs mistakely poke into it and i will say, "good bye! i will always remember you!". Sometimes my hubby dislikes it when I touch his scar area or part of head that had to make out of hole where the magnet is. that I even tried to touch my friend's and she dislikes it either. They said it feels weird all over the head.

I still consider this ci as a major surgery that doctor had to make a hole out of the skull that is pretty close next to the brain. If doctor performs mistakely poke into it and i will say, "good bye! i will always remember you!". Sometimes my hubby dislikes it when I touch his scar area or part of head that had to make out of hole where the magnet is. that I even tried to touch my friend's and she dislikes it either. They said it feels weird all over the head.

The facial nerve is more endanger than the brain. Thats why they use a sensor on that nerve if the surgeon gets too close to it an alarm will go off.

HUH??? REALLY? Are you sure about that? Can you show any proof of that claim? I don't think I believe you but I have an open mind. Show me proof if you don't mind

Back