Help about becoming Switzerland citizenship?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I ask him many questions on the cam on oovoo. We just met and then we will sort out everything.

Wirelessly posted

I ask him many questions on the cam on oovoo. We just met and then we will sort out everything.

People should be judged by their actions not what they say. You cannot trust someone you have only met online!

Wirelessly posted

My mum knows. My dad knows. My grandma knows. All my family knows.

Wirelessly posted

Oh, get a life. We just get to know each other and then we will meet up next year. That's what he and I will sort out everything

Wakey, you may think we're all a bunch of party poopers who don't know "love."

We just care for you, and we don't want to to get hurt.

Wirelessly posted

Oh, get a life. We just get to know each other and then we will meet up next year. That's what he and I will sort out everything
Sort out what?

He is coming to American next year to meet you and your family?

Wirelessly posted

Honestly... I'm telling the truth. He's on the cam I saw his face is real person on the cam. You can't tell what to do

Wirelessly posted

No. He's coming to UK, and so we will sort out everything.

When I was 16 I met a 'girl' online... she said she was from the UK and we talked a lot and were thinking of hooking up the next time I visited family over there. She sent me several pictures, she was very pretty and I got very excited.

Naturally, nothing more came of it (she stopped showing up in the chatroom) so I can understand how you can be so thrilled at the thoughts of what might be.

But that isn't how it works. Even adults have to be very careful about meeting people in real life that they first encountered through a chatroom or dating site. You're talking about flying to another country and marrying this guy, you're crazy!

Wirelessly posted

Honestly... I'm telling the truth. He's on the cam I saw his face is real person on the cam. You can't tell what to do
No one is telling you what to do. We're asking questions so that we can better understand the situation. Then, we make suggestions (not commands).

The members at AD have many years of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back